Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 605
Abstract Jean Fritz's papers focus on her work as an author of children's books, particularly her books concerned with American history. The collection contains production materials titles published in the 1960s and 1970s.
Dates: circa 1963-circa 1977
Abstract Contains ink illustrations, and a small amount of supplementary material related to one title by Jean Gould, illustrated by Charles Walker.
Dates: 1958 - 1959
Abstract The collection contains written production material for five books written by author and editor Jean Karl.
Dates: 1968 - 1981
Abstract Jean Lee Latham’s papers focus on her work as an author of children’s and young adult books. The collection contains production materials for 22 titles published between 1948 and 1965 as well as correspondence and awards.
Dates: 1948 - 1965
Abstract This collection consists of production material for over thirty titles written by Jean Thesman.
Dates: 1985 - 2001
Abstract Jeanette Eaton's papers consist of a corrected typescript for a biography of George Washington.
Dates: circa 1951
Abstract This collection contains art and written production materials for children's books created by Jeanette Winter.
Dates: 1968 - 2008
Abstract This collection consists of production material for While the Moon Shines Bright: A Bedtime Chant, written by Peterson.
Abstract The collection contains written material related to the writing and publication of one children's book by writer Jeannette Caines.
Dates: 1972 - 1973
Abstract The Kjelgaard papers focus on his work as an author of young adult novels and contains production materials for published and unpublished works.
Dates: 1941-circa 1966
Abstract The collection includes a corrected typescript and reviews associated with one children's book by Jim Latimer.
Dates: 1987 - 1988
Abstract The collection contains two original pen and ink drawings for one picture book by Jo Ann Stover.
Dates: circa 1960
Abstract The collection consists of a corrected typescript for a single title.
Dates: circa 1980
Abstract The Joan Lowery Nixon papers contain production materials juvenile works written by Nixon.
Dates: 1977 - 2001
Abstract The collection contains manuscripts and typescripts related to five titles by Joan Lexau.
Dates: 1958-circa 1969
Abstract The collection contains material related to several children's books written and/or illustrated by Joan Sandin.
Dates: circa 1969-circa 2007
Abstract The collection contains written production material for three young adult novels written by author JoAnn Bren Guernsey.
Dates: 1981 - 1986
Abstract This collection contains both production materials from over 30 titles either illustrated by or written and illustrated by Joe Lasker.
Dates: 1960 - 1983
Abstract Contains production material for children's books by Johanna Hurwitz.
Abstract The collection consists of corrected proofs for one children's book by John and Patricia Beatty.
Dates: circa 1967
Abstract This collection contains typescripts and production materials for books written by author John Coy.
Dates: 1991 - 2019
Abstract John D. Fitzgerald's papers focus on his work as an outhor of children's books. The collection contains production material for five titles published between 1967 and 1973 in his Great Brain series.
Dates: circa 1967-circa 1973
Abstract The collection contains drafts and related material for six novels for young people written by John Donovan.
Dates: 1959 - 1976
Abstract The collection contains production material for juvenile and young adult works written by John Neufeld.
Dates: 1968 - 1995
Abstract This collection contains production material for three titles in the Ox series by John Ney.
Dates: 1969 - 1976
Abstract The John Parker papers contain written material related to the writing on one non-fiction children's book.
Dates: 1968 - 1980
Abstract The collection contains written production material for children's books by John Stewig.
Dates: 1975 - 2013
Abstract This collection consists of production and marketing materials pertaining to works by Jon Scieszka.
Dates: 1975 - 2017
Abstract Contains written production material for published and unpublished titles written by Joseph Slate.
Dates: 1962 - 2016
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th century X
- Collecting Area
- Kerlan Collection of Children's Literature 602
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- University Archives 1
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 600
- Children's literature, American 550
- Children's stories, American 362
- Manuscripts for publication 360
- Picture books 178
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 89
- Illustrators -- United States 87
- Young adult fiction, American 84
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 76
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 76
- Drawings (visual works) 73
- Young adult literature, American 72
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 66
- Authors, American -- 21st century 50
- Detective and mystery stories 47
- watercolors (paintings) 44
- Sketches 39
- Children's poetry, American 33
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 30
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 30 ∧ less
- English 600
- English 4
- Multiple languages 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 32
- Columbus, Christopher 4
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 4
- Jesus Christ 4
- Flannery Literary 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Lewin, Ted 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Dewey, Ariane 2
- Fleischman, Paul 2
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 2
- Freeman, Nathan 2
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 2
- Geisel, Theodor Seuss, 1904-1991 2
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 2
- Grifalconi, Ann 2 ∧ less