Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 563
Abstract The collection contains production material related to one juvenile title published by author Arthur Griese.
Dates: 1969 - 1972
Abstract Arthur A. Levine is the publisher of many children's books, including the U.S. edition of Harry Potter and Philip Pullman. His papers consists of correspondence, personal and conference material, and editoral files.
Dates: 1959 - 2017
Abstract The collection contains typescripts for three children's books written by Arthur Dorros.
Dates: circa 1991-circa 1993
Abstract Contains production material for three books by Arvella Whitmore.
Abstract Collection contains production materials for eight books written and/or illustrated by Ashley Wolff.
Dates: circa 1984-circa 1999
Abstract Contains drafts and production material for three children's books by author Audrey Osofsky.
Abstract Contains production material for eight titles by author Barbara Ann Porte.
Dates: 1991 - 2002
Abstract The collection contains production material for one children's book by Barbara Bottner.
Abstract The collection contains typescripts, proofs, and other related material for ten children's books written by Barbara Brooks Wallace.
Dates: 1979 - 1999
Abstract The collection contains production material for two titles by Barbara Claassen Smucker.
Dates: 1964-circa 1978
Abstract The Barbara Cohen papers contains production materials related to one children's book written by Cohen.
Dates: 1979 - 1980
Abstract The collection consists of production materials for one children's book authored by Barbara Hood Burgess.
Dates: 1993 - 1994
Abstract The collection contains illustrations and production material for two children's books created by Barbara McClintock.
Dates: 2001-2006, undated
Abstract This collection consists of materials related to the creation of nine titles by Barbara O'Connor.
Dates: 1997-2011, undated
Abstract The collection contains corrected typescripts and production material for The Watchers.
Dates: 1971-1972, undated
Identifier: Tretter: 317
Abstract The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Barrie Jean Borich from 1963-2013.
Abstract The collection contains typescripts for one title by Beatrice Liu.
Dates: circa 1954
Abstract The collection contains one corrected proof for a title by Beatrice Pitney Lamb.
Abstract The Belle Coates papers hold production material related to one children's book written by Coates.
Dates: 1956 - 1962
Abstract The collection contains production material for one children's book written and illustrated by Ben Shecter.
Dates: circa 1966
Abstract The collection contains production material for one children's book by Stahl.
Dates: 1970, undated
Abstract Contains an illustration and related material for the children's book Ira Sleeps Over, by Bernard Waber.
Dates: circa 1972
Abstract The Berniece Rabe Collection contains written production material from eleven children's books written by Rabe.
Dates: 1967 - 1988
Abstract Contains typescripts and marketing material for books written by Bessie White.
Dates: circa 1953-1956
Abstract These papers consist of production material related to titles co-created by Betsy and Ted Lewin.
Dates: 1985 - 2015
Abstract The collection contains written production material for four children's books written by Betsy Duffey.
Dates: 1989 - 1994
Abstract The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
Dates: 1995 - 2016
Abstract Bette Greene's papers focus on her work as an author of children's and young adult fiction, and contain production materials for five published titles.
Dates: circa 1973-1983
Abstract Contains production material related to works by Betty Levin, as well as personal and professional papers.
Dates: circa 1973-2007
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th century X
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 560
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- University Archives 1
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 558
- Children's literature, American 491
- Children's stories, American 322
- Manuscripts for publication 308
- Picture books 163
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 83
- Young adult fiction, American 82
- Illustrators -- United States 71
- Young adult literature, American 70
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 61
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 61
- Drawings (visual works) 60
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 59
- Authors, American -- 21st century 49
- Detective and mystery stories 44
- Sketches 36
- watercolors (paintings) 36
- Children's poetry, American 29
- Stories in rhyme 29
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 28 ∧ less
- English 558
- English 4
- Multiple languages 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 27
- Columbus, Christopher 4
- Flannery Literary 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Jesus Christ 3
- Lewin, Ted 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 2
- Dewey, Ariane 2
- Fleischman, Paul 2
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 2
- Freeman, Nathan 2
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 2
- Geisel, Theodor Seuss, 1904-1991 2
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 2
- Grifalconi, Ann 2
- Hautzig, Deborah 2 ∧ less