Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 563
Abstract The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
Dates: circa 1959
Abstract The collection contains production material for children's books written by author Claudia Mills.
Dates: 1981 - 2019
Abstract This collection consists of production material for children's books by Clyde Bulla, including typescripts, proofs, notes, articles and photographs.
Dates: circa 1955-circa 1994
Abstract The collection contains written production material related to juvenile works written by Constance C. Greene.
Dates: 1968 - 1992
Abstract Includes typescripts, correspondence, and research material for three children's books written by Cora Cheney.
Dates: circa 1957-1976
Abstract Contains typescripts and proofs for one title written by Crescent Dragonwagon under the pseudonym Ellen Parsons.
Abstract The collection contains proofs and a typescript related to three children's books written or illustrated by Crosby Bonsall.
Dates: circa 1963-1965
Abstract Collection contains typescripts, proofs, and correspondence for five novels written by Crystal Thrasher.
Dates: 1974 - 1984
Abstract Contains drafts related to several children's titles written by author Cynthia Rylant, primarily in the popular Henry and Mudge series.
Dates: 1986-1988, undated
Abstract The collection contains production material for books written by Dale Fife, primarily in the 1970s.
Dates: circa 1968-1981
Abstract Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
Dates: circa 1993-circa 2001
Abstract This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Dates: 1984-2013, undated
Abstract The collection contains production material for children's books created by David Shannon.
Abstract The David Spohn papers contain production material and illustrations from four books by David Spohn.
Dates: 1989-1997, undated
Abstract This collection consists of print production materials for one title.
Dates: 1978 - 1980
Abstract Contains typescripts and related material for work by Dawn Langley Simmons.
Dates: circa 1955-1970
Abstract The collection contains production material related to children's books written by Deborah Hautzig.
Dates: 1976 - 2008
Abstract Contains drafts and production material related to children's books and other writings by Deborah Hopkinson.
Dates: 1981 - 2016
Abstract This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
Dates: 1975 - 2015
Abstract Collection contains manuscript and typescript for two children's books by Donald E. Cooke.
Dates: circa 1955-1956
Abstract Collection contains typescripts for three children's books by Donald E. Worcester.
Dates: 1957-circa 1961
Abstract The collection contains written production material for one Encyclopedia Brown book by Donald Sobol as well as editorial correspondence with Dennis Wepman.
Dates: 1976 - 2012
Abstract The collection contains written production material for seven children's books by Doris Buchanan Smith, as well as correspondence and other materials related to Smith's writing.
Dates: circa 1973-1991
Abstract The collection contains written material related to one title by Doris Gates.
Dates: 1948 - 1951
Abstract The collection consists of a child's crayon illustration which inspired Doris Van Liew Foster's book Tell Me, Mr. Owland 2 letters from her editor at Lothrop, Lee and Shepard.
Dates: 1953 - 1957
Abstract This collection consists of materials, mostly typescripts, for two titles published by Dorothy de Wit in 1979.
Dates: 1969-1979, undated
Abstract The Dorothy Heiderstadt Papers contains production material related to one juvenile title written by Heiderstadt.
Abstract The collection consists of a corrected typescript and a proof for a one young adult book written by Dorothy Broderick.
Dates: circa 1966
Abstract Dorothy Mason Pierce's collection contains illustrative material for children's book.
Dates: circa 1935
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th century X
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 560
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- University Archives 1
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 558
- Children's literature, American 491
- Children's stories, American 322
- Manuscripts for publication 308
- Picture books 163
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 83
- Young adult fiction, American 82
- Illustrators -- United States 71
- Young adult literature, American 70
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 61
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 61
- Drawings (visual works) 60
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 59
- Authors, American -- 21st century 49
- Detective and mystery stories 44
- Sketches 36
- watercolors (paintings) 36
- Children's poetry, American 29
- Stories in rhyme 29
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 28 ∧ less
- English 558
- English 4
- Multiple languages 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 27
- Columbus, Christopher 4
- Flannery Literary 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Jesus Christ 3
- Lewin, Ted 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 2
- Dewey, Ariane 2
- Fleischman, Paul 2
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 2
- Freeman, Nathan 2
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 2
- Geisel, Theodor Seuss, 1904-1991 2
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 2
- Grifalconi, Ann 2
- Hautzig, Deborah 2 ∧ less