Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 605
Abstract Contains material related to one title by Charles E. Rush and Amy Winslow
Dates: 1924 - 1926
Abstract The collection contains written material for one non-fiction juvenile title written by Charles Paul May.
Dates: 1958 - 1959
Abstract The Charles Ripper Collection contains illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Ripper.
Dates: circa 1950-circa 1961
Abstract The collection contains written production material for one title written by Charlotte Baker.
Dates: 1970 - 1978
Abstract The collection contains production material for young adult titles written by Chris Lynch.
Dates: 1991 - 2005
Abstract Collection contains material related to one children's picture book written by Christine Tanz.
Dates: circa 1978
Abstract The collection consists of a galley proof for one title written by Claire Huchet Bishop.
Abstract Contains production material related to one chapter book by author Clara Gillow Clark.
Dates: 1993 - 1996
Abstract Clara Ingram Judson's papers focus on her work as an author of children's and young adult books, particularly her biographies of famous Americans and U.S. Presidents. The collection contains production material for 8 titles, published between 1950-1959.
Dates: circa 1950-circa 1959
Abstract The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
Dates: circa 1938 - circa 1965
Abstract The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
Dates: circa 1959
Abstract The collection contains production material for children's books written by author Claudia Mills.
Dates: 1981 - 2019
Abstract This collection consists of production material for children's books by Clyde Bulla, including typescripts, proofs, notes, articles and photographs.
Dates: circa 1955-circa 1994
Abstract The collection contains written production material related to juvenile works written by Constance C. Greene.
Dates: 1968 - 1992
Abstract Includes typescripts, correspondence, and research material for three children's books written by Cora Cheney.
Dates: circa 1957-1976
Abstract Contains typescripts and proofs for one title written by Crescent Dragonwagon under the pseudonym Ellen Parsons.
Abstract The collection contains proofs and a typescript related to three children's books written or illustrated by Crosby Bonsall.
Dates: circa 1963-1965
Abstract Collection contains typescripts, proofs, and correspondence for five novels written by Crystal Thrasher.
Dates: 1974 - 1984
Abstract Contains drafts related to several children's titles written by author Cynthia Rylant, primarily in the Henry and Mudge series.
Dates: 1986-1988, undated
Abstract The collection contains production material for books written by Dale Fife, primarily in the 1970s.
Dates: circa 1968-1981
Abstract Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
Dates: circa 1993-circa 2001
Abstract This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Dates: 1984-2013, undated
Abstract The collection contains production material for children's books created by David Shannon.
Abstract The David Spohn papers contain production material and illustrations from four books by David Spohn.
Dates: 1989-1997, undated
Abstract This collection consists of print production materials for one title.
Dates: 1978 - 1980
Abstract Contains typescripts and related material for work by Dawn Langley Simmons.
Dates: circa 1955-1970
Abstract The collection contains production material related to children's books written by Deborah Hautzig.
Dates: 1976 - 2008
Abstract Contains drafts and production material related to children's books and other writings by Deborah Hopkinson.
Dates: 1981 - 2016
Abstract This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
Dates: 1975 - 2015
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th century X
- Collecting Area
- Kerlan Collection of Children's Literature 602
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- University Archives 1
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 600
- Children's literature, American 550
- Children's stories, American 362
- Manuscripts for publication 360
- Picture books 178
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 89
- Illustrators -- United States 87
- Young adult fiction, American 84
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 76
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 76
- Drawings (visual works) 73
- Young adult literature, American 72
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 66
- Authors, American -- 21st century 50
- Detective and mystery stories 47
- watercolors (paintings) 44
- Sketches 39
- Children's poetry, American 33
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 30
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 30 ∧ less
- English 600
- English 4
- Multiple languages 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 32
- Columbus, Christopher 4
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 4
- Jesus Christ 4
- Flannery Literary 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Lewin, Ted 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Dewey, Ariane 2
- Fleischman, Paul 2
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 2
- Freeman, Nathan 2
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 2
- Geisel, Theodor Seuss, 1904-1991 2
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 2
- Grifalconi, Ann 2 ∧ less