Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 605
Abstract The collection contains a corrected typescript for one children's book written by Evangeline Morse.
Dates: circa 1967
Abstract Contains production material for two titles by Evans G. Valens.
Dates: 1957 - 1963
Abstract Eve Merriam's papers focus on her work as an author and editor of children's and young adult books, with an emphasis on her poetry. The collection contains production materials for published and unpublished titles, as well as other professional papers.
Dates: 1959 - 1992
Abstract The collection contains written production material for five books by Evelyn S. Shaw.
Dates: 1970 - 1979
Abstract F. N. Monjo's papers focus on his work as an author of children's books. The collection contains production material for 14 titles published between 1970-1980.
Dates: circa 1970-1980
Abstract Collection contains typescripts for one title.
Abstract Felice Holman's papers focus on her work as an author of children's and young adult books. The collection contains production material for over twenty books written by Holman.
Dates: 1962 - 1986
Abstract Collection contains production material for two children's books by Florence Hightower.
Dates: circa 1967-1971
Abstract The collection contains written material related to two stories written by Florence Page Jaques.
Dates: circa 1957, undated
Abstract The collection contains written material for titles by Florence Slobodkin, as well as personal materials and unpublished writing.
Abstract The collection consists of production materials for two non-fiction children's books by Franklyn M. Branley.
Abstract The papers detail the life and works of this prominent regional novelist who lived in the area he called "Siouxland" and contain manuscripts, typescripts, research material, galleys, proofs, class notes and papers, photographs, audio and video recordings.
Found in: Upper Midwest Literary Archives
Abstract The collection contains written and illustrative materials for over a dozen children's books created by Schloat.
Dates: circa 1952-circa 1970
Abstract Gary Paulsen's papers focus on his work as an author of children's books, containing production material related to titles published by Paulsen.
Dates: 1987 - 2005
Abstract Gene Zion's papers focus on his work as an author of children's books and include typescripts, proofs, dummies, and correspondence.
Dates: 1956 - 1980
Abstract The collectionc contains typescripts for two children's books by Geoffrey Hayes.
Dates: circa 1976-1978
Abstract Collection contains production materials for two juvenile novels by George Woods.
Dates: circa 1970-1972
Abstract The collection contains typescripts and proofs related to works written by George Laycock.
Dates: 1964 - 1980
Abstract The collection contains production materiala for one published title written by George Mendoza.
Abstract The collection contains written material related to one children's book written by George Panetta.
Abstract The collection contains production material for juvenile works, including fiction and non-fiction titles, written by George Shannon.
Dates: 1980 - 1998
Abstract The collection contains illustrative production material for five children's books illustrated by Georges Schreiber.
Dates: 1947 - 1963
Abstract The collection contains written production material for one children's book written by Georgess McHargue.
Dates: Copyright: 1971 - 1972
Abstract Typescripts, photographs, research material, and proofs for The Everlasting Sky by Gerald Vizenor.
Dates: 1970 - 1972
Identifier: CLRC -2171
Abstract The Gingerbread House and Josephine Nobisso Papers contains the manuscripts, proofs, illustrations, and dummies for Gingerbread House Publishing, a children's literature publishing agency. The collection also includes Josephine Nobisso's personal papers.
Dates: 1894 - 2012
Abstract Collection contains a typescript and proof for one children's book by Gladys Yessayan Cretan.
Abstract Contains drafts and related material for two biographies for children written by Gladys Zehnpfennig.
Abstract The collection contains a manuscript and typescript for one children's book by Smith.
Dates: circa 1945
Abstract This collection consists of production material related to juvenile works by Glenn Orlando Blough.
Dates: 1947-1959, undated
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th century X
- Collecting Area
- Kerlan Collection of Children's Literature 602
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- University Archives 1
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 600
- Children's literature, American 550
- Children's stories, American 362
- Manuscripts for publication 360
- Picture books 178
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 89
- Illustrators -- United States 87
- Young adult fiction, American 84
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 76
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 76
- Drawings (visual works) 73
- Young adult literature, American 72
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 66
- Authors, American -- 21st century 50
- Detective and mystery stories 47
- watercolors (paintings) 44
- Sketches 39
- Children's poetry, American 33
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 30
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 30 ∧ less
- English 600
- English 4
- Multiple languages 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 32
- Columbus, Christopher 4
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 4
- Jesus Christ 4
- Flannery Literary 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Lewin, Ted 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Dewey, Ariane 2
- Fleischman, Paul 2
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 2
- Freeman, Nathan 2
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 2
- Geisel, Theodor Seuss, 1904-1991 2
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 2
- Grifalconi, Ann 2 ∧ less