Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
This collection contains graphic materials, research, and papers related to works illustrated and works written and illustrated by Lois Ehlert.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
Stan Mack is an American cartoonist. The collection includes his illustrations and production materials for children's books written and/or illustrated by Mack.
- Children's literature, American 5
- Children's stories, American 5
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 4
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Sketches 3
- Alphabet books 2
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Counting -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Humorous stories 2
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Juvenile fiction 2
- collages (visual works) 2 + ∧ less
- Ehlert, Lois 1
- Frasier, Debra 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Mack, Stanley 1
- Moss, Marissa 1 + ∧ less