Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Betsy Lewin Papers
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
Debra Frasier Papers
This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
Diane Stanley Papers
The collection contains production materials related to books written and/or illustrated by Diane Stanley.
Lauren Stringer Papers
This collection contains print and art production materials for over a dozen titles written and/or illustrated by Lauren Stringer.
Ted Lewin Papers
The collection contains original artwork and production material for children's books created by Ted Lewin.
Tim Egan Papers
This collection consists of materials related to one children's book written and illustrated by Tim Egan.
- Children's literature, American 5
- Children's stories, American 5
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 3
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction 2
- watercolors (paintings) 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 1
- Archaeology -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Artists -- Biography -- Juvenile literature 1
- Authors -- Biography -- Juvenile literature 1 + ∧ less
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, 30 B.C. 1
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 1
- Egan, Tim, 1957- 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Frasier, Debra 1
- Joan of Arc, Saint, 1412-1431 1
- Kaiulani, Princess of Hawaii, 1875-1899 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 1
- Nijinsky, Vaslaw, 1890-1950 1
- Peter I, Emperor of Russia, 1672-1725 1
- Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, 1137-1193 1
- Stanley, Diane 1
- Stravinsky, Igor, 1882-1971 1
- Stringer, Lauren 1
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 1
- da Vinci, Leonardo, 1452-1519 1 + ∧ less