Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 210
The collection consists of District Court exhibit photographs filed in the Clerk of Court’s office between 1911 and 1917 approximately. The photographs appear to be accident scenes or locations of accidents/incidents in Chisholm, Virginia, Biwabik, and Gilbert, MN.
Collection contains plans for four commercial structures, designed by the architectural firm of Downs and Eads.
The collection consists of a four page report and one page cover letter, both dated April 1, 1966, and 26 black and white silver gelatin, 8x10, photographs. The photographs are of blocks and buildings between Michigan Street and Second Street, Mesabi Avenue to Third Ave. East.
The collection consists of the field data gathered to constitute a survey and organized into the Final Report. This data consists of detailed information on buildings, sites and other cultural resources in the Duluth community.
The collection consists of one poster, 1979, that depicts the home of Mr. D. Clint Prescott, and three walking tour guides, circa 1993, for downtown Duluth, Minnesota structures and East End residences.
The collection consists of original and copy prints and negatives of Duluth, buildings, sites, views, parks, and development of the area.
The collection consists of seven photographs.
The collection holds: Articles of Incorporation with amendments June 1933, September 1947; By-laws 1943, September 4, 1947, December 31, 1957; purchase agreement by General Waterworks Corporation of Delaware, 1962; Financial records 1932-1958; Reincorporation under Minnesota Laws; Stockholders 1933, 1956, 1962; Reports to city of Duluth 1942-1979; Minutes volume 1929-1933 and 1942-1957
Black and white snapshots of Duluth street scenes, traffic, city buses, trucks, first street, downtown Duluth in winter, pedestrians, cars, buildings, children, Superior street, Woolworths, banks, store window displays, Railroad street, steam plant, etc. Some of these unidentified images have times of day noted: they may be court records.
The collection contains payroll books, 1892-1900; general journal vouchers for repairs, stock dividends, insurance supplies and sundries, 1892-1894; correspondence regarding normal business activities and train accident reports, 1933-1947; and a 1921 lease. The collection also includes architectural specifications for the building, and payroll records, and casualty reports.
The collection consists of two PTA scrapbooks for the years 1949-1950 and 1960-1961.
The collection consists of materials related to the work of Edward Arnoldi, long time staff member of the YMCA of Greater New York.
The collection consists of 1956 articles of incorporation for Duluth Community Chest; a 90 minute interview on cassette tape with 89-year old Glen Merritt on October 26, 1983, about Merritt’s recollections of YMCA’s Camp Miller; and black and white photographs collected by Eldot that may have illustrated his articles in Outlook and Cosmopolitan sections of the newspaper when he was editor.
The Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway depot, the Endion Station, located at 1504 South Street, Duluth, was relocated in the summer of 1986 to the area of waterfront development called the Corner of the Lake. This video is the raw footage of the relocation of the building from its original site to the Corner of the Lake area near Canal Park.
Collection contains the plans of the Federal Building in Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection consists of 16 photographs of homes in Duluth and five undated, color elevation drawings of four residences and the Peoples Bank.
Includes black and white photographs, primarily 5 x 8 images, of events, buildings and people at the Flushing YMCA in Queens, New York. The collection includes a small number of snapshot-size photographs.
Collected minutes, reports, clippings, program announcements, fundraising material. correspondence and building plans from the Flushing branch of the YMCA of Greater New York.
The photographs document the utility and power plants of a variety of Duluth, Minnesota and Iron Range (Virginia, Hibbing, Ely) city buildings and schools. Other Minnesota and South Dakota city buildings are also documented. Some of the photographs are by professional Duluth photographer Hugh McKenzie.
Collection contains reports, papers, and lectures from Foster Dunwiddie's historic preservation classes at the University of Minnesota and materials from his personal collection.
Collection contains the plans of two buildings designed by Fremont D. Orff.
The collection consists of identified and unidentified photographs of the Duluth area, with and without corresponding negatives, negatives without corresponding prints and post cards.
The collection includes reports, event programs, planning materials, studies, reports, minutes, clippings and other materials related to branches and camping collected by Gayle J. Lathrop.
The collection consists of photograph albums from various photographers and collectors.
The collection consists of the papers of George A. Jaynes, who served the New York City Y in a variety of administrative and financial positions during his 30-year career.
The collection contains two clerk's ledgers, 1879-1908, 1908-1912; photocopied census records, 1858-1905; photocopied school census, 1934, 1938; miscellaneous financial records, a list of qualified electors, 1938; a summary of votes of primary elections, 1936, and School Board minutes related to the fire and subsequent rebuilding of School #2, 1925-1926, and a photograph of the Gnesen Community Center, 1981.
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
The collection consists of three 8x10 (broken at the folds), black and white photographs of Duluth men who served in the Great Lakes Naval Training program in WWI.
- Subject: Buildings X
- Collecting Area
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 102
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 61
- Northwest Architectural Archives 29
- University Archives 8
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 4
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 2
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 2
- Performing Arts Archives 2 + ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 100
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 75
- Buildings 67
- Photographs 53
- Duluth (Minn.) 31
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 24
- Architecture 23
- New York (N.Y.) 17
- Schools 16
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 16
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 15
- Families 15
- Neighborhoods 15
- Streets 14
- Business 13
- Women 13
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 13
- Associations, institutions, etc. 12
- Scrapbooks 10
- Automobiles 9 + ∧ less
- English 132
- English 54
- Multiple languages 17
- Undetermined 6
- Arabic 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1 + ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 50
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 45
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 43
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 39
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 12
- YMCA of Greater New York. 11
- YMCA of the USA 11
- United States. Agency for International Development. 8
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 8
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 7
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York 6
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 5
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 5
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 5
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 5
- World Alliance of YMCAs. 5
- Davis, Darius A. 4
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 4
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 4
- Aplin, Lawrence E. D. (Lawrence Edgar Denison) 3 + ∧ less