Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
- Businesses 3
- Photographs 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Families 2
- Great Lakes (North America) 2
- Minutes 2
- Organizations 2
- Shipping 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Awards 1
- By-laws 1
- Certificates 1
- Civic improvement 1 ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 2
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1 ∧ less