Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains articles of incorporation, May 1911; minutes of the Board of Directors; an account ledger, 1911-1929; two cashbooks, 1911-1929; a tract book describing the land owned, its location, and the amount and quality of timber; and two maps of the area. Also included are stock certificates, 1919-1920.
The collection contains financial ledgers of a Duluth, Minnesota realty company.
The collections consists of a one volume business ledger covering December 1904 through June 1906.
The collection contains one financial ledger.
The collection consists of financial ledgers.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, accounting and sales ledgers, payroll cards, real estate, one film circa 1939 (WDSE video copy), and brewing records spanning the operation from near its beginning to its close.
The collection consists of three photographs and one business ledger. The photographs are a portrait of William P. Heimbach, one image of Duluth and Superior lumbermen at an outing at Namekan Lake Sept 5-7, 1919, the Virginia & Rainy Lake Co., and employees of the Endion Lumber Co, about 1920. The one volume ledger is from the Heimbach Lumber Company cover March through July, 1883.
The collection contains account journals, cashbooks, and employee ledgers from the McAlpine Logging Company and the Lutsen Lumber Company.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, August 26, 1905; minutes of the board of directors, 1905-1920; two journals, 1905-1931; and three account ledgers, 1905-1931.
The collection contains an account ledger including information on all three of the Oreck owned apparel stores located in Duluth.
The collection contains minutes, 1887-1890; two stock journals, 1887, 1890-1901; a day book, 1887-1889; brochures; menus; news clippings, 1940-1963; and photographs.
- Account books 7
- Business 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Financial records 6
- Minutes 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Employees 3
- Lumber industry 3
- Photographs 3
- Timber industry 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Correspondence 2
- Logging 2
- Lumbering 2
- Maps 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Real property 2
- Breweries 1 ∧ less
- American Land and Timber Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- City Realty Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Iron and Metal Company 1
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Fitger Brewing Company 1
- Heimbach, William Phillip, -1922 1
- McAlpine Logging Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Minnesota and Oregon Land and Timber Company 1
- Oreck’s, Inc. 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Spalding Hotel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- United States Steel Company 1 ∧ less