Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Collection contains plans for the Ceylon School and the Prince of Glory Lutheran Church, designed by architect Albert G. Plagens.
Dates: 1951, 1956
Found in: Northwest Architectural Archives
Abstract Bound typescript reports describing and assessing the state of Young Men's Christian Associations in 29 countries or regions around the world. Survey reports typically include a historical summary of YMCA work in that country and sections on its environment, personnel, membership, administration, finances, and equipment. In addition, most contain additional sections discussing specific programs, challenges, or concerns of the work in that area of the world.
Dates: 1929-1930, 1943; Majority of material found in 1930
Abstract Correspondence, reports, and printed material, primarily concerning the international work of the YMCA in Colombo, but also including information on other YMCAs in Ceylon (modern-day Sri Lanka). A significant portion of the records consist of correspondence and documents concerning the finances of the YMCA, camps, and community service, primarily disaster relief. .
Dates: 1861-2009; Majority of material found in ( 1890-1988).
Abstract Correspondence, reports, pamphlets, maps, financial records, building records, and other material documenting YMCA international work in India, in addition to some records from Burma, Ceylon, and Pakistan.
Dates: 1854-1995; Majority of material found within ( 1880s-1960s)
- Subject: Ceylon. X
- Collecting Area
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 3
- Northwest Architectural Archives 1
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 3
- Ceylon. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Burma. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Ceylon. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- India. 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Sri Lanka 2
- Boys -- India. 1
- Burma. 1
- Camps -- Sri Lanka 1
- Church buildings -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Designs and plans 1
- Colombo (Sri Lanka). 1
- India 1
- Pakistan 1
- Physical education and training -- India. 1
- Religious education -- India. 1
- Rural renewal -- India. 1
- School buildings -- Minnesota -- Ceylon -- Designs and plans 1
- Sri Lanka. 1
- Students -- Religious life 1 ∧ less
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 2
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 2
- Ceylon School (Ceylon, Minn.) -- Designs and plans 1
- Council of Y.M.C.A.'s of India, Pakistan, Burma and Ceylon. 1
- International Committee of YMCAs. 1