Showing Collections: 121 - 131 of 131
Valenti Angelo Papers
Valenti Angelo's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. This collection includes manuscripts and/or illustrative material for books published between 1930 and 1963, and some miscellaneous art work.
Virginia Lee Burton Collection
The Virginia Lee Burton Collection contains the original watercolor illustrations for The Little House, as well as some additional items of art and one printed textile.
Walt Disney Productions Collection
Contains a variety of materials related to Walt Disney Productions, including some animation cels, illustrations and typescripts related to books published in conjunction with Disney films, a drawing of Mickey Mouse by Walt Disney, and mechanicals for a calendar.
Walter Lorraine Papers
The collection contains 3 original illustrations on 2 sheets, for one children's book illustrated by Walter Lorraine.
Warren Hanson Papers
This collection contains print and art production materials by Warren Hanson for four published titles.
Wayne M. Winfield Collection
The collection containts one pencil illustration for the jacket of Bruce Brooks's novel The Moves Make the Man.
Wendy Anderson Halperin Papers
This collection contains art and print production materials by Wendy Anderson Halperin for one published children's book illustrated by Halperin.
William Gropper Collection
The collection contains illustrative material by William Gropper.
William Steig Papers
The collection includes a dummy for Roland the Minstrel Pig and original illustrations for CDB!, by William Steig
Winifred Lubell Papers
The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
Witold T. Mars Papers
The Witold Mars papers contains artwork and other material related to children's books illustrated by Mars, as well as correspondence related to some titles, as well as designs for Christmas cards, advertising and commercial art, and other artistic endeavors.
- Illustrators -- United States 124
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 111
- Drawings (visual works) 99
- Picture books 89
- Authors, American -- 20th century 73
- watercolors (paintings) 61
- Sketches 55
- Manuscripts for publication 40
- Color separation (technique) 37
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 21
- Fairy tales 19
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 18
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 16
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 16
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 15
- Authors, American -- 21st century 15
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 15 + ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 20
- Abisch, Roz 1
- Anderson, C. W. (Clarence William), 1891-1971 1
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Aruego, Juan 1
- Ash, Susan E. 1
- Austin, Margot 1
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Ayer, Jacqueline 1
- Bambi (Fictitious character) 1
- Bealer, Alex W. 1
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Bodecker, Alexander Weld 1
- Bodecker, Mary Anne Weld 1
- Bodecker, N. M. 1
- Bodecker, Niels Weld 1
- Bodecker, Torsten Weld 1
- Bonner, David 1
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Brown, Irene 1 + ∧ less