Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to seven published children's and young adult books by Brock Cole.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
The Diane deGroat collection contains illustrations related to three books illustrated by deGroat.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
Collection contains illustrations and notes for children's books illustrated by Weihs.
Collection contains written and illustrative material for children's books created by author and illustrator Harvey Weiss.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
Contains material related to the publication of one title by Katherine Hannigan.
Collection includes typescripts and illustrations for children's books created by Lillian Hoban.
This collection contains art production material for two picture books illustrated by Steve Johnson and Lou Fancher.
Collection contains illustrative materials, typescripts, page proofs, and related materials for three children's books written and illustrated by Marion Holland.
The collection contains illustrative material, and a small amount of written material, for children's books illustrated and/or written by Mel Silverman.
The collection contains ink illustrations, some with separations, for children's books illustrated by Paul Giovanopoulos.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
Collection contains illustrations, cover proofs, sketch pads, typescripts and notes for two children's books.
The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 16
- Children's stories, American 15
- Illustrators -- United States 15
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 14
- Authors, American -- 20th century 11
- Picture books 11
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 10
- Sketches 10
- watercolors (paintings) 10
- Color separation (technique) 7
- Manuscripts for publication 7
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 4
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 3
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 3 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Bonner, David 1
- Cole, Brock 1
- De Groat, Diane 1
- Fancher, Lou 1
- Giovanopoulos, Paul 1
- Hannigan, Katherine 1
- Hoban, Lillian 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1
- Holland, Marion, 1908- 1
- Hurwitz, Johanna 1
- Johnson, Steve, 1960- 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- Lattimore, Eleanor Frances, 1904-1986 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- Lubell, David 1
- Lubell, Stephen 1
- Lubell, Winifred, 1914-2012 1
- Rodriguez, Christina, 1981- 1
- Silverman, Mel, 1931-1966 1
- Vogel, Ilse Margret 1 ∧ less