Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection contains illustrative material related to two children's books illustrated by Carl Burger.
The collection contains production material, including manuscript and illustrative material, for children's books and related materials written and/or illustrated by Don Freeman.
This collection consists of original art (both in-process drawings and final art) as well as manuscript materials related to numerous children's book titles illustrated by Gustaf Tenggren.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
The Kjelgaard papers focus on his work as an author of young adult novels and contains production materials for published and unpublished works.
The Lilian Robertson Collection contains illustrative material for two children's books published in the late 1940s.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
Marguerite Henry's papers focus on her work as an author of books for children and young adults. The collection contains production material for titles published between 1942 and 1996 as well as material from unpublished works. It also contains correspondence, research notes, and awards.
Mary Marsh Buff and Conrad Buff''s papers focus on their work as authors and illustrators of children's books. The collection contains production material for books published between 1937 and 1966.
Phoebe Erickson's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's picture books. The collection contains production material for books written or illustrated by Erickson.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
Wanda Gág's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for published and unpublished titles, and personal correspondence and papers.
The Witold Mars papers contains artwork and other material related to children's books illustrated by Mars, as well as correspondence related to some titles, as well as designs for Christmas cards, advertising and commercial art, and other artistic endeavors.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 12
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 10
- Children's stories, American 10
- Drawings (visual works) 10
- Authors, American -- 20th century 9
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 9
- Illustrators -- United States 9
- watercolors (paintings) 8
- Picture books 7
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Fairy tales 5
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Horses -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Sketches 4
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Christmas stories 3 + ∧ less
- Ash, Susan E. 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Buff, Conrad, 1886-1975 1
- Buff, Conrad, IV 1
- Buff, Mary, 1890-1970 1
- Burger, Carl, 1888-1967 1
- Dennis, Wesley 1
- DuRee, David 1
- Erickson, Phoebe, 1907-2006 1
- Freeman, Don, 1908-1978 1
- Freeman, Lydia 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Freeman, Roy 1
- Galda, Lee 1
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 1
- Gág, Wanda, 1893-1946 1
- Henry, Marguerite, 1902-1997 1
- Hirsch, Marjorie 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1 + ∧ less