Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
The collection includes production material for three children's books published between 1965 and 1968.
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The collection contains production material related to Anne Pellowski's work as an author of children's books, as well as other related items, including personal materials and photographs, and audiovisual items.
The Berniece Rabe Collection contains written production material from eleven children's books written by Rabe.
This collection consists of production material for children's books by author Eleanor Clymer.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
This collection consists of manuscript material for three books written by Emily Crofford.
The collection contains production material for children's work written by Jane Resh Thomas.
Jerdine Nolen is a children's literature author of many picture books including Harvey Potter's Balloon Farm and Raising Dragons. Her papers include material related many of her publications from 1989 to 2022.
The collection contains written production material for children's books by John Stewig.
This collection consists of production material for children's books written by Kathleen Karr.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
The collection contains production material for children's books written by Mabel Leigh Hunt.
The collection contains assorted typescripts, F&Gs, and proofs for works by Marc Harshman.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
The collection contains production material for six books for young people by Martha Bennett Stiles.
Nancy Smiler Levinson's papers focus on the process, revision, and publication of four of her books for children.
The collection consists of original art for 27 books illustrated by Paul Brown.
The Pierr Morgan Papers contain production material related to several children's book illustrated or written and illustrated by Morgan.
This collection consists of drafts for publishcations by Sid Fleischman, as well as correspondence and related items.
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
- Manuscripts for publication 17
- Picture books 15
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 9
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 6
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Illustrators -- United States 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Christmas stories 4
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Detective and mystery stories 4
- Fairy tales 4
- Self-confidence -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 3 ∧ less
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 1
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Brown, Paul, 1893-1958 1
- Chaplin, Charlie, 1889-1977 1
- Christgau, Alice E. 1
- Clymer, Eleanor, 1906-2001 1
- Crofford, Emily 1
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 1
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 1
- Fleischman, Paul 1
- Fleischman, Sid, 1920-2010 1
- Harshman, Marc 1
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 1
- Hunt, Mabel Leigh, 1892-1971 1
- Karr, Kathleen 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- Kroll, Steven 1
- Lattimore, Eleanor Frances, 1904-1986 1
- Levinson, Nancy Smiler 1
- Lobel, Anita 1 ∧ less