Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
This collection contains illustrations for five titles illustrated by Edith Ballinger Price.
Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
Collection contains typescripts, correspondence, and illustrative material for one picture book by Leslie Tryon.
Collection contains illustrative materials, typescripts, page proofs, and related materials for three children's books written and illustrated by Marion Holland.
The collection contains a small amount of production material for four children's books written and illustrated by Palmer Brown.
The collection contains written and illustrative material for three children's books published by Roz Abisch and Boche Kaplan under the name A. K. Roche.
- Drawings (visual works) 9
- Picture books 9
- Authors, American -- 20th century 7
- watercolors (paintings) 6
- Sketches 5
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Fairy tales 3
- Santa Claus -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Abisch, Roz 1
- Brown, Palmer 1
- Holland, Marion, 1908- 1
- Kaplan, Boche 1