Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Barbara Brenner Papers
This collection consists of materials related to children's books written by Barbara Brenner.
Barbara Joosse Papers
The collection contains written production material for children's books written by Barbara Joosse.
Betty Levin Papers
Contains production material related to works by Betty Levin, as well as personal and professional papers.
Christopher Paul Curtis Papers
This collection consists of production material for children's books written by Curtis.
Dorothy Crayder Papers
This collection consists of holographs, typescripts, correspondence, proofs, dummies, and notes for seven children's books published between 1967 and 1981.
Eleanor Estes Papers
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Lynn Hall Papers
Lynn Hall papers contains production material for children's books written by Hall in the 1960s and 1970s.
Mary Casanova Papers
The Mary Casanova Papers contain typescripts, proofs, notes, correspondence, clippings, research material and commentary related to her children's books.
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor Papers
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor's papers focus on the background, writing, revision, and publication of over sixty of her books for children and young adults, as well nonfiction works for adults.
Scott Emerson Papers
The Scott Emerson Papers include written production material for children's books.
Thacher Hurd Papers
This collection consists of production material for 13 children's books created or illustrated by Thacher Hurd.
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 10
- Manuscripts for publication 10
- Authors, American -- 20th century 9
- Picture books 6
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Christmas stories 4
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Horses -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Love -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Stories in rhyme 3
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Chickens -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Color separation (technique) 2 + ∧ less
- Brenner, Barbara 1
- Casanova, Mary 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1
- Crayder, Dorothy 1
- Curtis, Christopher Paul 1