Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains written and illustrative items related to the life and work of Dahlov Ipcar, including production material for her children's books and related material.
Harry Behn's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for seventeen books published between 1949 and 1971, as well as other related material.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
This collection contains print and art production materials for over a dozen titles written and/or illustrated by Lauren Stringer.
- Children's stories, American 4
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Picture books 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Fantasy fiction 3
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's poetry, American 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Counting -- Juvenile literature 2
- Fear -- Juvenile fiction 2 + ∧ less
- Behn, Harry 1
- Hanson, Warren, 1949- 1
- Ipcar, Charles 1
- Ipcar, Dahlov, 1917-2017 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1