Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains material related to several children's books written and/or illustrated by Joan Sandin.
This collection contains both production materials from over 30 titles either illustrated by or written and illustrated by Joe Lasker.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for works written and/or illustrated by Karen Gundersheimer, as well as other personal and professional materials.
This collection consists of production material for 19 published children's books and 14 unpublished titles.
The collection contains production material related to children's books written and illustrated by Hofsinde.
The collection contains original artwork and production material for children's books created by Ted Lewin.
- Children's stories, American 8
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 7
- Picture books 5
- Sketches 5
- Stories in rhyme 5
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Fairy tales 2
- Fantasy -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Gundersheimer, Karen 1
- Hofsinde, Geraldine 1
- Hofsinde, Robert 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- LaRochelle, David 1