Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
The collection contains written material for works authored by Adrien Stoutenburg, including titles she wrote in collaboration with Laura Nelson Baker.
Armstrong Sperry's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction and non-fiction.
The Charles Ripper Collection contains illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Ripper.
Includes typescripts, correspondence, and research material for three children's books written by Cora Cheney.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
The collection contains a manuscript and typescript for one children's book by Smith.
Collection contains production material, including music and an illustration study, for two titles co-authored by Grace Castagnetta and Hendrik Willem Van Loon.
Contains production material for two children's books by Hazel Hutchins Wilson.
The collection contains production material related to children's books written by Herber Spencer Zim.
Jeanette Eaton's papers consist of a corrected typescript for a biography of George Washington.
The collection contains a corrected typescript for one children's book by Julia L. Sauer.
The collection contains production material for children's books written by Mabel Leigh Hunt.
Maud (Fuller) and Miska Petersham's papers focus on their work as illustrators and authors of children's books. The collection contains production material for six titles published between 1931 and 1967.
The collection contains corrected typescripts and proofs related to children's books written by Meindert De Jong.
The collection contains production material related to seven books written and/or illustrated by Dutch-American children's book creator Peter Spier.
The collection contains production material related to children's books written and illustrated by Hofsinde.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
Virginia Eggertsen Sorensen's papers focus on the background, writing, revision, and publication of five of her books for children and adults.
The collection contains production material related to two non-fiction books written by Will Barker, as well as typescripts for various articles, and greeting cards.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 18
- Children's stories, American 11
- Drawings (visual works) 7
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 7
- Illustrators -- United States 7
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 6
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 4
- Children's poetry, American 3
- Christmas stories 3
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Detective and mystery stories 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Humorous stories 2 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 2
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 1
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 1
- Barker, Will 1
- Bellman, Carl Michael, 1740-1795 1
- Bleeker, Sonia 1
- Castagnetta, Grace, 1909-1996 1
- Cheney, Cora 1
- Clemens, Olivia Langdon, 1854-1904 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1
- De Jong, Meindert, 1906-1991 1
- Eaton, Jeanette 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 1
- Hiawatha, active 15th century 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1
- Hofsinde, Geraldine 1
- Hofsinde, Robert 1
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 1 ∧ less