Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection consists of manuscript materials for nine publications by Jennifer Jacobson, published between 1999 and 2011.
The collection contains written production materials for four books written by Lee Kingman.
Mark Teague is an American author and illustrator of children's books who has illustrated over 40 books. The collection includes corrected typescripts, dummy photocopies, and correspondence related to several titles by Teague.
Phyllis Reynolds Naylor's papers focus on the background, writing, revision, and publication of over sixty of her books for children and young adults, as well nonfiction works for adults.
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Picture books 4
- Adventure stories 3
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Maine -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Animals -- Infancy -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Behavior -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Camps -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Dating (social customs) -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Detective and mystery stories 2 + ∧ less
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Buzzeo, Toni 1
- Jacobson, Jennifer, 1958- 1
- Kingman, Lee 1
- Kroll, Steven 1