Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
Collection contains typescripts, correspondence, and illustrative material for one picture book by Leslie Tryon.
Collection contains illustrative materials, typescripts, page proofs, and related materials for three children's books written and illustrated by Marion Holland.
The collection contains a small amount of production material for four children's books written and illustrated by Palmer Brown.
The collection contains written and illustrative material for three children's books published by Roz Abisch and Boche Kaplan under the name A. K. Roche.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 5
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Illustrators -- United States 5
- Santa Claus -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Mice -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Stories in rhyme 2
- watercolors (paintings) 2
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Adventure stories 1
- Alligators -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 1 + ∧ less
- Abisch, Roz 1
- Brown, Palmer 1
- Holland, Marion, 1908- 1
- Hurd, Thacher 1
- Kaplan, Boche 1