Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Armstrong Sperry's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction and non-fiction.
This collection consists of original art (both in-process drawings and final art) as well as manuscript materials related to numerous children's book titles illustrated by Gustaf Tenggren.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
The collection contains two illustrations for one book illustrated by Smith.
The Lilian Robertson Collection contains illustrative material for two children's books published in the late 1940s.
The collection contains illustratrive material for children's books created by Richard Scarry.
Valenti Angelo's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. This collection includes manuscripts and/or illustrative material for books published between 1930 and 1963, and some miscellaneous art work.
- Illustrators -- United States 6
- Children's stories, American 5
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Christmas stories 3
- Color separation (technique) 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Fairy tales 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Picture books 2
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Adventure stories 1
- America -- Discovery and exploration -- Juvenile literature 1
- Animals and civilization -- Juvenile literature 1 + ∧ less
- English 6
- English 1
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Columbus, Christopher 1
- Hiawatha, active 15th century 1
- Kimball, Isabel Moore 1