Showing Collections: 811 - 840 of 846
Virginia Eggertsen Sorensen's papers focus on the background, writing, revision, and publication of five of her books for children and adults.
The Virginia Lee Burton Collection contains the original watercolor illustrations for The Little House, as well as some additional items of art and one printed textile.
Contains a variety of materials related to Walt Disney Productions, including some animation cels, illustrations and typescripts related to books published in conjunction with Disney films, a drawing of Mickey Mouse by Walt Disney, and mechanicals for a calendar.
Contains drafts and related material for one non-fiction children's book by Walter Goodman and one non-fiction work co-authored by Goodman and his wife Elaine.
The Walter and Marion Havighurst papers contains production material related to one juvenile book written by the Havighursts.
The collection contains a manuscript with two poems by Walter de la Mare as well as correspondence related to the purchase of the item.
The collection contains papers and production material related to the creation of children's and young adult books by author Walter Dean Myers.
Walter D. Edmond's papers focus on three of his works of fiction for children and young adults. The collection contains typescripts for three titles.
The collection contains 3 original illustrations on 2 sheets, for one children's book illustrated by Walter Lorraine.
This collection contains print and art production materials by Warren Hanson for four published titles.
The collection containts one pencil illustration for the jacket of Bruce Brooks's novel The Moves Make the Man.
This collection contains art and print production materials by Wendy Anderson Halperin for one published children's book illustrated by Halperin.
Collection contains written materials related to one children's novel written by Weyman B. Jones.
The collection consists of the production materials for young adult novels written by Wilanne Belden.
The collection contains production material related to two non-fiction books written by Will Barker, as well as typescripts for various articles, and greeting cards.
This collection consists of production material related to works written by author Will Hobbs.
Contains typescripts for one juvenile novel by Will Weaver.
The collection contains two drawings for one children's book illustrated by Bill Sokol.
This collection contains production materials related to children's and young adult books written by William Durbin.
The collection contains illustrative material by William Gropper.
William Howard Armstrong's papers include manuscripts, galleys, and proofs for a number of books published in the 1950s through the 1970s, as well as correspondence, speeches, royalty statements, and personal material.
William Lipkind's papers focus on the writing and publication of sixteen of his books for children published between 1950 and 1964.
The collection contains corrected typescripts for two books by Steele.
This collection consists of typescripts and galley proofs related to titles written by William Sleator, both full length and short stories, published between 1970 and 2011. There is also related correspondence, book reviews, research materials and clippings, as well as personal papers and correspondence.
The collection includes a dummy for Roland the Minstrel Pig and original illustrations for CDB!, by William Steig
The collection contains a corrected proof and front matter for one title by William Suggs.
Contains written and illustrative materials for children's book written and illustrated by William Wiesner.
The William Wilcox (W.W.) Robinson papers contains written production material from five titles published between 1934 and 1963.
Collection contain production material for one nonfiction children's book by William Wise.
- Subject: Children's literature, American X
- Children's literature, American 844
- Authors, American -- 20th century 661
- Manuscripts for publication 574
- Children's stories, American 569
- Picture books 293
- Illustrators -- United States 188
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 177
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 154
- Drawings (visual works) 141
- Authors, American -- 21st century 131
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 130
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 101
- Young adult fiction, American 101
- Young adult literature, American 101
- watercolors (paintings) 91
- Sketches 72
- Detective and mystery stories 68
- Color separation (technique) 57
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 51
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 48 + ∧ less
- English 833
- English 8
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Amharic 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 42
- Columbus, Christopher 8
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 6
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- Jesus Christ 5
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790 4
- Sequoyah, 1770?-1843 4
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 4
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 3
- Parks, Rosa, 1913-2005 3
- Roosevelt, Eleanor, 1884-1962 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Adler, Irving 2
- Adler, Peggy 2
- Adler, Ruth 2
- Ailey, Alvin 2
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875 2
- Aronson, Marc 2 + ∧ less