Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 720
Abstract The collection contains production material for books written by Dale Fife, primarily in the 1970s.
Dates: circa 1968-1981
Abstract The collection contains one painting for a picture book illustrated by Daniel Minter.
Dates: circa 2018
Abstract Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
Dates: circa 1993-circa 2001
Abstract This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Dates: 1984-2013, undated
Abstract The collection contains production material for one book by David Patneaude.
Dates: 2003-2004, undated
Abstract David Pelletier’s papers focus on his work on the book The Graphic Alphabet. The collection consists of correspondence, reviews, clippings and research.
Dates: 1993 - 1997
Abstract The collection contains production material for children's books created by David Shannon.
Abstract The David Spohn papers contain production material and illustrations from four books by David Spohn.
Dates: 1989-1997, undated
Abstract This collection consists of print production materials for one title.
Dates: 1978 - 1980
Abstract Contains typescripts and related material for work by Dawn Langley Simmons.
Dates: circa 1955-1970
Abstract This collection consists of production materials by Debbie Taylor for one published children's book.
Dates: 2001-2006, undated
Abstract The collection contains production material related to children's books written by Deborah Hautzig.
Dates: 1976 - 2008
Abstract Contains drafts and production material related to children's books and other writings by Deborah Hopkinson.
Dates: 1981 - 2016
Abstract The Deborah Ray Papers contain correspondence, typescripts, pencil and ink dummies, page proofs, and sketches related to works illustrated by Ray.
Abstract The collection contains one collage by illustrator Denise Fleming.
Dates: circa 1998
Abstract Derek Benz and J.S. Lewis wrote the Grey Griffins series. The collection includes a corrected typescript and 10 pencil and ink sketches.
Dates: circa 2008
Abstract The Diane deGroat collection contains illustrations related to three books illustrated by deGroat.
Dates: circa 1982-circa 1990
Abstract The collection contains typescripts for one children's novel by Diane Stanley.
Dates: 2004, undated
Abstract This collection consists of 45 ink illustrations on 23 mats for one children's book illustrated by Don Perceval.
Dates: circa 1966
Abstract The Donald and David Rouse Collection contains a typescript for one non-fiction children's book on sailing.
Dates: circa 1965
Abstract Collection contains manuscript and typescript for two children's books by Donald E. Cooke.
Dates: circa 1955-1956
Abstract Collection contains typescripts for three children's books by Donald E. Worcester.
Dates: 1957-circa 1961
Abstract The collection contains written production material for one Encyclopedia Brown book by Donald Sobol as well as editorial correspondence with Dennis Wepman.
Dates: 1976 - 2012
Abstract This collection consists of papers that focus on the writing, revision and publication of several dozen of her books for children, young adults and middle-grade readers.
Dates: 1992 - 2020
Abstract The collection contains written production material for seven children's books by Doris Buchanan Smith, as well as correspondence and other materials related to Smith's writing.
Dates: circa 1973-1991
Abstract The collection contains written material related to one title by Doris Gates.
Dates: 1948 - 1951
Abstract The collection contains production material for children's books written or translated by Doris Orgel.
Dates: 1966 - 2006
Abstract The collection consists of a child's crayon illustration which inspired Doris Van Liew Foster's book Tell Me, Mr. Owland 2 letters from her editor at Lothrop, Lee and Shepard.
Dates: 1953 - 1957
Abstract This collection consists of holographs, typescripts, correspondence, proofs, dummies, and notes for seven children's books published between 1967 and 1981.
Dates: 1966-1981, undated
- Subject: Children's literature, American X
- Children's literature, American 719
- Authors, American -- 20th century 550
- Children's stories, American 468
- Manuscripts for publication 409
- Picture books 249
- Illustrators -- United States 154
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 145
- Authors, American -- 21st century 125
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 123
- Drawings (visual works) 118
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 111
- Young adult fiction, American 86
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 81
- watercolors (paintings) 78
- Young adult literature, American 74
- Sketches 59
- Detective and mystery stories 53
- Color separation (technique) 44
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 42
- Children's poetry, American 39 ∧ less
- English 708
- English 6
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 5
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Chinese 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 37
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- Jesus Christ 4
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 3
- Columbus, Christopher 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Parks, Rosa, 1913-2005 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Ailey, Alvin 2
- Aronson, Marc 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Banneker, Benjamin, 1731-1806 2
- Budhos, Marina Tamar 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Duvoisin, Roger, 1900-1980 2
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974 2
- Fitzgerald, Ella 2
- Flannery Literary 2 ∧ less