Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 720
Abstract The collection contains one watercolor illustration for a title illustrated by Elizabeth Miles.
Dates: circa 1989
Abstract The collection contains drafts and other materials related to fiction and non-fiction juvenile works written by author Elizabeth Partridge.
Dates: 1979 - 2018
Abstract The collection contains production material related to over a dozen children's books written by Elizabeth Winthrop.
Dates: 1972 - 2004
Abstract Collection production material for four books by Elizabeth Witheridge.
Dates: 1962-1974, undated
Abstract Collection production material for one children's title by Elizabeth Yates, as well as a manuscript for her 1951 Newbery Medal acceptance speech.
Dates: 1951 - 1967
Abstract The Ellen Conford Papers contains typescripts for two children's books.
Dates: circa 1973-1974
Abstract The collection includes corrected typescripts for one book written by Ellen Kindt McKenzie.
Dates: 1966-1967, undated
Abstract Collection contains production material for two children's books created by Ellen Stoll Walsh.
Dates: circa 1979-circa 1981
Abstract Collection contains typescripts for two novels by Ellen Turngren.
Dates: circa 1956-circa 1958
Abstract Collection contains illustrative material for two books illustrated by Ellen Viereck.
Dates: circa 1969-circa 1971
Abstract This collection consists of manuscript materials related to novels and short stories by Ellen Wittlinger published between 1995 and 2017.
Dates: 1992 - 2017
Abstract The collection contains written production material for three children's books, including typescripts, page proofs, correspondence, and research.
Dates: 1986 - 2011
Abstract The collection contains written production material for published books by Eloise Greenfield.
Abstract The collection consists of a proof for a single title by Elspeth Bragdon.
Dates: circa 1964
Abstract The collection contains written production material related to one juvenile book of Pacific Northwest Native American folklore, written by Emerson N. Matson.
Dates: 1967 - 1968
Abstract Collection contains production materials for two titles by Emilie Buchwald.
Dates: 1969 - 1983
Abstract This collection consists of manuscript material for three books written by Emily Crofford.
Dates: 1980-1991, undated
Abstract This collection consists of manuscript materials related to children's and young adult books by Emily Jenkins (some published under the name E. Lockhart).
Abstract The collection consists of production material for one title.
Dates: 1992-1994, undated
Abstract Collection contains illustrations and notes for children's books illustrated by Weihs.
Abstract The collection consists of correspondence relating to the writing of one children's book by Ernestine Cobern Beyer.
Dates: 1961 - 1970
Abstract The collection holds production materials related to children's books written by author Ester Wier in the 1960s and early 1970s.
Dates: 1961 - 1975
Abstract Contains production material for two children's books by Esther Allen Peterson.
Abstract The collection contains manuscripts, notes, proofs, dummies, publishing documents, correspondence, etc. for numerous children's books from Esther Hautzig.
Dates: 1948 - 2012
Abstract The collection includes written material for one title compiled by editor Eva Kissin.
Dates: circa 1970
Abstract The collection contains a corrected typescript for one children's book written by Evangeline Morse.
Dates: circa 1967
Abstract Contains production material for two titles by Evans G. Valens.
Dates: 1957 - 1963
Abstract Eve Merriam's papers focus on her work as an author and editor of children's and young adult books, with an emphasis on her poetry. The collection contains production materials for published and unpublished titles, as well as other professional papers.
Dates: 1959 - 1992
Abstract The collection contains written production material for five books by Evelyn S. Shaw.
Dates: 1970 - 1979
- Subject: Children's literature, American X
- Children's literature, American 719
- Authors, American -- 20th century 550
- Children's stories, American 468
- Manuscripts for publication 409
- Picture books 249
- Illustrators -- United States 154
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 145
- Authors, American -- 21st century 125
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 123
- Drawings (visual works) 118
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 111
- Young adult fiction, American 86
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 81
- watercolors (paintings) 78
- Young adult literature, American 74
- Sketches 59
- Detective and mystery stories 53
- Color separation (technique) 44
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 42
- Children's poetry, American 39 ∧ less
- English 708
- English 6
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 5
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Chinese 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 37
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- Jesus Christ 4
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 3
- Columbus, Christopher 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Parks, Rosa, 1913-2005 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Ailey, Alvin 2
- Aronson, Marc 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Banneker, Benjamin, 1731-1806 2
- Budhos, Marina Tamar 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Duvoisin, Roger, 1900-1980 2
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974 2
- Fitzgerald, Ella 2
- Flannery Literary 2 ∧ less