Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains illustrative material for three picture books illustrated by Catherine Stock.
This collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Dale Payson.
Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
The collection contains original art and process material for works illustrated by Holly Keller.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for works written and/or illustrated by Karen Gundersheimer, as well as other personal and professional materials.
The collection contains illustrative material for 24 titles illustrated by Solbert, and includes proofs, illustrations, studies, photographs, drafts, and related production materials.
- Picture books 6
- Children's literature, American 5
- Color separation (technique) 5
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Children's stories, American 4
- Sketches 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 3
- Fairy tales 3
- Fear -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Death -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2 ∧ less
- Gundersheimer, Karen 1
- Keller, Holly 1
- Marshall, James, 1942-1992 1
- Payson, Dale 1
- Powers, Daniel 1