Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains material related to several children's books written and/or illustrated by Joan Sandin.
This collection contains both production materials from over 30 titles either illustrated by or written and illustrated by Joe Lasker.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for works written and/or illustrated by Karen Gundersheimer, as well as other personal and professional materials.
This collection consists of production material for 19 published children's books and 14 unpublished titles.
- Picture books 5
- Sketches 4
- Stories in rhyme 4
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Fantasy -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 2
- paintings (visual works) 2 + ∧ less
- Gundersheimer, Karen 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Parker, Nancy Winslow 1
- Sandin, Joan 1