Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
These papers consist of production material related to titles co-created by Betsy and Ted Lewin.
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
This collection contains both production materials from over 30 titles either illustrated by or written and illustrated by Joe Lasker.
The collection contains illustrative material, and a small amount of written material, for children's books, magazine, and unpublished works illustrated by Joe Servello.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for works written and/or illustrated by Karen Gundersheimer, as well as other personal and professional materials.
Contains material related to the publication of one title by Katherine Hannigan.
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to four children's book publications written and/or illustrated by Melissa Sweet.
The Mia Posada papers contain materials related to one picture book written and illustrated by Posada.
This collection consists of production material for 19 published children's books and 14 unpublished titles.
This collection consists of typescripts and art related to the publication of Drumbeat in Our Feet by Patricia Keeler.
The collection contains production material related to seven books written and/or illustrated by Dutch-American children's book creator Peter Spier.
The collection contains original artwork and production material for children's books created by Ted Lewin.
- Children's literature, American 15
- Drawings (visual works) 13
- Children's stories, American 12
- Authors, American -- 21st century 10
- Authors, American -- 20th century 9
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 9
- Sketches 9
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 8
- Color separation (technique) 5
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Stories in rhyme 4
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction 3 + ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Lewin, Ted 2
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Gundersheimer, Karen 1
- Hannigan, Katherine 1
- Hanson, Warren, 1949- 1
- Keeler, Patricia A. 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- Parker, Nancy Winslow 1
- Posada, Mia 1
- Rodriguez, Christina, 1981- 1
- Sarg, Tony, 1882-1942 1
- Sendak, Maurice 1
- Servello, Joe 1
- Spier, Peter, 1927-2017 1
- Sweet, Melissa, 1956- 1
- White, E. B. (Elwyn Brooks), 1899-1985 1 + ∧ less