Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains a dismantled scrapbook, 1945-1946, and two scrapbooks, 1952-1953 and 1968-1970.
The collection holds letters, constitution and by-laws (1985), Train Fact Sheet (1982), and newspaper features (1960, 1986).
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence, articles written by Pardee, notes and other reference materials. Most of the material concerns Pardee's Duluth, Minnesota civic activities, including the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association correspondence (1918-1930), civic council material (1925-1928) and some correspondence and notes on "Pittsburg Plus" (1924-1927), an issue concerning unfair steel base prices.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; news clippings, 1914-1965; and executive minutes, 1903-1916. The second volume of executive minutes contains a play written by the Society.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
The collection contains news clippings 1904-1977; photographs, 1911; miscellaneous bulletins, articles of incorporation, constitution, meeting reports, plans 1910-1966; YMCA School’s standard course foremanship instructors manual, 1923; three scrapbooks; reports, including Camp Miller, 1927–1949; and a published history of the Duluth YMCA, The First 100 Years, 1882-1982.
- Minutes 8
- Correspondence 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Organizations 6
- Publications 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Photographs 5
- Reports 5
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 4
- Financial records 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Clubs 3
- Social justice 3
- Social service 3
- Agendas 2
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Jewish Americans 2 + ∧ less
- English 11
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- 40 and 8, Voiture 919 1
- Arrowhead Civic Club 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Pardee, John Stone, 1863 December 8-1930 April 10 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Humane Society 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Women's Institute of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- YMCA (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less