Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
August Charles Krey Papers
Beta of Clovia records
The collection includes correspondence, clippings, reports, scrapbooks, financial records, photographs, and minutes of the Beta of Clovia sorority at the University of Minnesota.
Countee Cullen Correspondence Collection
The collection consists of letters from poet Countee Cullen to his childhood friend William Fuller Brown, Jr. Much of the correspondence refers to Cullen's writing and includes many handwritten and manuscript copies of poems.
David Ferdinand Swenson papers
This collection consists of the papers of David F. Swenson, professor of philosophy at the University of Minnesota.
Donald Nivison Ferguson papers
This collection documents the life and career of Donald Nivison Ferguson, Professor Emeritus of Music at the University of Minnesota. Contents include articles, speeches, clippings, correspondence, manuscripts, programs, photographs, awards, publications and scrapbooks. Family history materials, to include school assignments and drawings of John Ferguson, and information about Ferguson Hall at the University are included.
George Malcolm Stephenson papers
The collection contains the papers of George Malcolm Stephenson, professor emeritus of history at the University of Minnesota.
Joseph Warren Beach papers
This collection consists of the papers of Joseph Warren Beach, literary critic, poet and professor emeritus of English at the University of Minnesota.
Mulford Quickert Sibley papers
This collection contains the papers of Mulford Q. Sibley, professor of political science at the University of Minnesota.
Norman E. Borlaug papers
Velma Doby papers
Papers of Velma (Hakkila) Doby (1923-2019) consist of materials on Finnish Americans and Finnish American life. Included are newspaper clippings concerning Finnish American scholars and also articles written by e.g. Michael Karni and Carl Ross; clippings concerning Finntowns, notorious Finnish Americans and Finnish Americans in general. Collection contains Velma Doby's thesis including her English translation of an autobiography by the Finnish American poet Helmi Mattson.
Walter Koellein Vivrett papers
This collections contains personal and professional papers Walter Vivrett, professor of architecture at the University of Minnesota. .
Walter Thomas Pattison papers
This collection consists of the papers of Walter Thomas Pattison, professor of Spanish at the University of Minnesota.
Waseca Technical College records
The collection consists of records of the University of Minnesota Waseca Technical College from its inauguration in 1967 through the closing stages of the college in 1992.
William Watts Folwell papers
The collection contains the papers of William Watts Folwell, first president of the University of Minnesota.
- Collecting Area
- University Archives 12
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 1
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1
- Manuscripts 8
- Minutes 5
- Photographs 5
- Notes 4
- Publications 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 3
- Academic Freedom. 2
- Junior colleges -- Minnesota. 2
- Poetry 2
- Programs. 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Speeches 2
- Advertising 1
- Africa-Sub-Saharan. 1
- Aged -- Housing -- United States 1
- Aging 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching 1 + ∧ less
- English 11
- Multiple languages 3
- Finnish 1
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 3
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 3
- 4-H clubs 2
- Beach, Joseph W., 1880-1957 2
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 2
- Minnesota Historical Society 2
- Pillsbury, J. S. (John Sargent), 1827-1901 2
- Turner, Frederick Jackson, 1861-1932 2
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 2
- Agard, Robert 1
- Ahlstrom, Sidney E., 1919- 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Association of University Professors Committee A. 1
- American Association of University Professors. Minnesota Chapter 1
- American Historical Association. 1
- American Historical Association. Commission on the Social Studies 1
- American Society of Aesthetics 1
- American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.) 1
- Bach Society 1 + ∧ less