Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
The collection contains illustrative material, mostly ink separations, and correspondence for two books.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for works written and/or illustrated by Karen Gundersheimer, as well as other personal and professional materials.
The collection contains illustrative material for a dozen children's books illustrated by Susanne Suba.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 6
- Children's stories, American 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- Illustrators -- United States 6
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Picture books 4
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Fairy tales 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Humorous stories 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Sketches 2
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 1 + ∧ less
- Gorey, Edward, 1925-2000 1
- Gundersheimer, Karen 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- Lattimore, Eleanor Frances, 1904-1986 1