Showing Collections: 61 - 79 of 79
Collection include production material for children's books created by Patricia Coombs.
The collection consists of original art for 27 books illustrated by Paul Brown.
The collection contains ink illustrations, some with separations, for children's books illustrated by Paul Giovanopoulos.
The collection contains production material related to seven books written and/or illustrated by Dutch-American children's book creator Peter Spier.
Collection contains illustrative material and correspondence related to children's books illustrated by Portia Takakjian.
Rafaello Busoni's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for twenty-five titles published between 1942 and 1959.
Collection contains illustrations for three children's books.
The collection contains illustrative materials for four children's books illustrated by Cuffari.
The collection contains illustratrive material for children's books created by Richard Scarry.
Collection contains illustrations, sketches, and jacket paste-up for two children's books illustrated by Corey.
The collection contains illustrative material for two picture books written and/or illustrated by Robert Lopshire.
Collection contains illustrative material for three children's books illustrated by Taback.
The collection contains illustrative and written materials for works illustrated and/or written by Stephani and Edward Godwin.
The collection contains illustrative material for a dozen children's books illustrated by Susanne Suba.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
This collection consists of production material for 13 children's books created or illustrated by Thacher Hurd.
Tomie dePaola's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for over 160 books written and/or illustrated by dePaola, including original artwork, drafts, proofs, and correspondence, and related materials.
Contains written and illustrative materials for children's book written and illustrated by William Wiesner.
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 71
- Illustrators -- United States 71
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 69
- Children's literature, American 47
- Picture books 44
- watercolors (paintings) 42
- Children's stories, American 34
- Authors, American -- 20th century 29
- Sketches 24
- Manuscripts for publication 13
- Fairy tales 12
- Tempera paintings 12
- Christmas stories 11
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 10
- Ink wash paintings 10
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 9
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 8
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 8 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 10
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 1
- Averill, Esther, 1902-1992 1
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Ben-Gurion, David, 1886-1973 1
- Braille, Louis, 1809-1852 1
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Brown, Paul, 1893-1958 1
- Buba, Joy Flinsch, 1904-1998 1
- Busoni, Rafaello, 1900-1962 1
- Coombs, Patricia 1
- Corey, Robert 1
- Cosgrove, Margaret 1
- Cruz, Ray 1
- Cuffari, Richard, 1925-1978 1
- DePaola, Tomie, 1934- 1
- Françoise, 1897-1961 1
- Gallaudet, T. H. (Thomas Hopkins), 1787-1851 1
- Giacoia, Frank 1 ∧ less