Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Gentille R. Yarusso papers
Papers (ca. 1977) of Gentille R. Yarusso consist of autobiographical sketches about his childhood and life in Swede Hollow in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Mario Manzardo papers
Papers (1967-1977) of Mario Manzardo consist of articles on the Pullman, Roseland, and Kensington neighborhoods of Chicago, Illinois (ca. 1920s and 1930s); articles on labor history (ca. 1890-1930s); book reviews; ephemera from labor, political, and community activities in Chicago (ca. 1960s-1970s). Many articles are typescripts; clippings are mainly from the South End Reporter (Chicago, Illinois) and Hyde Park Herald.
Oreste Fabrizi papers
Collection consists of correspondence, pamphlets, newspaper clippings and other materials pertaining to Italian American labor and community activists, also to the Sacco-Vanzetti case. In 1967, Oreste Fabrizi served as sponsor of the Sacco/Vanzetti Commemoration Committee in Boston, Massachusetts.
Robert Tanzilo papers
Photocopies of published materials pertaining to the Italians in Milwaukee, pamphlets by the local Italian organizations, newspaper clippings, draft of a research paper by RT - Their Absence fills the World, included are also photographs. A significant portion of the materials pertain to the Monferrini immigrants and their descendants (from the Monferrato region of Piedmont, Alessandria Province, Italy).
Steven Kroll Papers
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
Telegraph Hill Dwellers Oral Histories collection
Oral histories of Joe Jachetta (also his "Wartime Memories"), Dante Benedetti, Thomas Cara, Virginia and Elios Anderlini, Norma Tealdi, Lena Massucco, Annie Guardino Wallace, John Valentini, and Richard Monaco.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 5
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1
- Community life 3
- Italian 3
- Acting -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authorship -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Baseball -- Juvenile literature 1
- Baseball stories 1
- Bats -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Behavior -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Birthdays -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Boston Tea Party, Boston, Mass, 1773 1
- Boston Tea Party, Boston, Mass, 1773 -- Juvenile literature 1
- Brigands and robbers -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Bullies -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Camps -- Juvenile fiction 1 + ∧ less
- English 4
- Multiple languages 2
- Bancroft Library (San Francisco, Calif.) 1
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Kroll, Steven 1
- Manzardo, Mario. 1
- Tanzilo, Robert 1
- Yarusso, Gentille R. 1 + ∧ less