Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
Collection consists of subject files that contain reports, memoranda, and correspondence related to Edward Somers' work in automatic programming with Sperry Rand and GE's Computer Department.
The Engineering Research Associates-Remington Rand-Sperry Rand Records document research, development and production activities at company facilities in St. Paul, Minnesota. Collection consists of technical information on company projects, administrative materials related to the St. Paul location, engineers' files, and materials exhibited at the ERA 40th anniversary event in 1986.
This collection contains pretrial depositions, plaintiff exhibits, deposition exhibits, trial testimony, trial exhibits, the final opinion and judgement, and indexes from the 1971 Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand suit.
This collection consists of the company administrative records for Lockheed Martin and its predecessor and subsidiary companies, dating from the 1940s through the 2000s.
Collection contains records from Noel T. Stone's employment with Sperry Rand and Control Data Corporation. Sperry records include a Univac project list from 1957 and a research priorities document from 1959. Control Data records include monthly progress reports, minutes from the regional managers meetings, and shareholder information. Also in the collection is shareholder information from Information Electronics Limited of Australia.
- Computer industry -- United States 3
- Computers 3
- Computers -- Law and legislation 3
- Univac computer 3
- Atanasoff-Berry computer 2
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- ENIAC (Computer) 2
- Magnetic tapes. 2
- Air traffic control. 1
- Airlines -- Reservation systems. 1
- BINAC computer. 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer industry -- Minnesota 1
- Computer input-output equipment 1
- Computer printers 1 + ∧ less
- Honeywell Inc. 4
- Remington Rand, Inc. 4
- Engineering Research Associates 3
- International Business Machines Corporation 3
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 2
- Brainerd, John G. (John Grist), 1904-1988 2
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Eckert, J. Presper (John Presper), 1919- 2
- Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2
- General Electric Company 2
- Illinois Scientific Developments, Inc. 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Mauchly, John W (John William), 1907-1980 2
- Moore School of Electrical Engineering. 2
- Radio Corporation of America 2
- Raytheon Company 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation). Univac Division 2
- U.S. Army Ballistic Research Laboratory. 2
- United States. National Bureau of Standards 2 + ∧ less