Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains the records of the Burroughs Corporation, and its predecessors the American Arithmometer Company and Burroughs Adding Machine Company. Materials include corporate records, photographs, films and video tapes, scrapbooks, papers of employees and records of companies acquired by Burroughs.
Collection contains minutes, correspondence, reports, documentation for Nice Standard Control Language (NICOLA), the Journal of Development, and other publications from several CODASYL committees and task groups. Most of the collection consists of photocopies.
This collection consists of the company administrative records for Lockheed Martin and its predecessor and subsidiary companies, dating from the 1940s through the 2000s.
Collection contains records from Noel T. Stone's employment with Sperry Rand and Control Data Corporation. Sperry records include a Univac project list from 1957 and a research priorities document from 1959. Control Data records include monthly progress reports, minutes from the regional managers meetings, and shareholder information. Also in the collection is shareholder information from Information Electronics Limited of Australia.
Contains background materials and reprints of articles on mathematical programming, a program, and copies of some of the papers presented at the 1959 RAND Corporation Symposium on Mathematical Programming. The symposium showcased linear programming and its recent extensions and featured speakers from business, industry, and academia.
Contains transcripts from each of the eighteen symposia. The collection includes a synopsis of the first symposium, verbatim and edited transcripts of the second through eleventh Rand Symposia edited by Fred Gruenberger. The synopsis of the first symposium and the transcripts of the second through eighth symposia are in bound volumes while the transcripts for the ninth through eighteenth symposia are foldered.
Collection contains reports, manuals and publications from corporations, government agencies, and academic computing centers covering a broad range of computer-related topics.
Contains documents, photographs, and audiovisuals related to the American Federation of Information Processing Societies (AFIPS), its History of Computing Committee (HOCC), and work preserving the history of computing.
- Computer industry -- History -- Sources 6
- Computer industry -- History. 4
- Computers -- History. 4
- Computers -- History -- Sources 3
- Computer industry 2
- Computers 2
- Accounting machines. 1
- Banks and banking -- Automation. 1
- Bookkeeping machines. 1
- Business records. 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) -- Standards 1
- Calculators 1
- Computer industry -- Congresses. 1
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computer science -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computers -- Research. 1
- DDL (Computer program language) 1
- Electric engineering -- Societies, etc. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 3
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies. History of Computing Committee 2
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 2
- Acme Carbon and Ribbon Company. 1
- Amdahl, Gene. 1
- American Arithmometer Company 1
- Andree , Richard Vernon, 1919- 1
- Armer, Paul. 1
- Armering, George. 1
- Association for Computing Machinery 1
- Atchinson, William. 1
- Atwood, Delbert. 1
- Auerbach Associates 1
- Auerbach, Isaac L. (Isaac Levin), 1921-1992 1
- Augustine, James. 1
- Baker, C. L. (Carl Lee) 1
- Balbik Systems, Ltd. 1
- Bemer, R. W. 1
- Bergstein, Harold. 1 ∧ less