Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Amateur Computer Society records
Records contain newsletters, correspondence and announcements from the Amateur Computer Society, as well as articles on personal computing.
Burroughs Corporation records. CUBE correspondence.
Collection contains correspondence and notes of CUBE.
Digital Equipment Computer Users Society proceedings and publications
The collection includes proceedings for DECUS annual symposia and DECUS publications, including DECUSOPEnewsletter, DECUS Program Libraryand pamphlets.
Evan Linick collection of Proceedings of the Mark IV User Group
Collection consists entirely of published proceedings of most MARK IV User Group conferences held between 1969 and 1981.
Herbert S. Bright papers
Collection contains correspondence, memoranda, technical reports and notes, subject files, minutes, manuals, photographs, audio tapes, videotapes, publications, presentations, and a deposition related to Herbert Bright's work in the computer industry and with computer professional groups. Records from Philco and COMPLAN include chronological files for brief periods. Also included in the collection are some personal papers and photographs that partially document the period from 1924-1956.
Joan M. Winters papers
Contains electronic mail printings, subject files, notes, conference information, session reports, and conference evaluations that document Joan Winters' involvement in SHARE (an International Business Machines computer user group).
Collection consists of serials, newsletters, and other small publications donated by various sources; none are cataloged in the University Libraries online catalog.
- Subject: Computer user groups X
- Computer industry 2
- APT (Computer program language) -- Standards. 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) -- Standards 1
- Computer software industry 1
- Computers -- Periodicals 1
- Cryptography -- Data processing. 1
- Cryptography -- United States -- Standards. 1
- Electronic data processing -- Societies, etc. 1
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) 1
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) -- Standards. 1
- Microcomputers. 1
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) -- Standards. 1 + ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Informatics, Inc. 2
- SHARE (Association) 2
- Amateur Computer Society 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1
- American National Standards Institute. 1
- Association for Computing Machinery 1
- Association of Independent Software Companies 1
- Bright, Herbert S. (Herbert Samuel), 1919-1986 1
- Charles Babbage Institute 1
- Computation Planning, Inc. 1
- Digital Equipment Computer Users Society 1
- Digital Equipment Computer Users Society. 1
- Digital Equipment Corporation. 1
- Electronic Funds Transfer Committee. 1
- Gray, Stephen B. (Stephen Barrat) 1
- International Organization for Standardization. 1
- Linick, Evan 1
- Mark IV User Group. 1
- Office Equipment Manufacturers Institute (U.S.). Data Processing Group. 1 + ∧ less