Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
Collection contains correspondence and newspaper clippings relating to the Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand trial and John V. Atanasoff's recognition as the inventor of the electronic digital computer. Includes correspondence from historical researchers, awards committees, Atanasoff, and the patent counsel from Honeywell.
Collection consists of subject files that contain reports, memoranda, and correspondence related to Edward Somers' work in automatic programming with Sperry Rand and GE's Computer Department.
This collection contains pretrial depositions, plaintiff exhibits, deposition exhibits, trial testimony, trial exhibits, the final opinion and judgement, and indexes from the 1971 Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand suit.
This collection consists of the company administrative records for Lockheed Martin and its predecessor and subsidiary companies, dating from the 1940s through the 2000s.
- Computers -- Law and legislation 4
- Computer industry -- United States 3
- Computers 3
- Atanasoff-Berry computer 2
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- ENIAC (Computer) 2
- Magnetic tapes. 2
- Univac computer 2
- Air traffic control. 1
- Airlines -- Reservation systems. 1
- BINAC computer. 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer input-output equipment 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer programming 1
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 1 + ∧ less
- Honeywell Inc. 5
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 3
- International Business Machines Corporation 3
- Remington Rand, Inc. 3
- Brainerd, John G. (John Grist), 1904-1988 2
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Eckert, J. Presper (John Presper), 1919- 2
- Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2
- Engineering Research Associates 2
- General Electric Company 2
- Illinois Scientific Developments, Inc. 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Larson, Earl R. 2
- Mauchly, John W (John William), 1907-1980 2
- Moore School of Electrical Engineering. 2
- Radio Corporation of America 2
- Raytheon Company 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation). Univac Division 2
- U.S. Army Ballistic Research Laboratory. 2 + ∧ less