Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Auerbach Associates Market and Product Reports
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
Control Data Corporation records. Legal records.
This series consists of records documenting Control Data Corporation (CDC) litigation, including the Honeywell vs. CDC and Sperry Rand vs. CDC cases, as well as records documenting the everyday legal activities of the company. Materials include court documents, legal briefs, case background materials, memos and correspondence, and patent files.
Earl R. Larson papers
Collection contains correspondence and newspaper clippings relating to the Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand trial and John V. Atanasoff's recognition as the inventor of the electronic digital computer. Includes correspondence from historical researchers, awards committees, Atanasoff, and the patent counsel from Honeywell.
Edward F. Somers papers
Collection consists of subject files that contain reports, memoranda, and correspondence related to Edward Somers' work in automatic programming with Sperry Rand and GE's Computer Department.
ENIAC Trial exhibits master collection
Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand records
This collection contains pretrial depositions, plaintiff exhibits, deposition exhibits, trial testimony, trial exhibits, the final opinion and judgement, and indexes from the 1971 Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand suit.
Lockheed Martin records
This collection consists of the company administrative records for Lockheed Martin and its predecessor and subsidiary companies, dating from the 1940s through the 2000s.
Robert M. Kalb papers
- Computers -- Law and legislation 4
- Computer industry -- United States 3
- Computers 3
- Atanasoff-Berry computer 2
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- ENIAC (Computer) 2
- Magnetic tapes. 2
- Patent suits -- United States 2
- Univac computer 2
- Air traffic control. 1
- Airlines -- Reservation systems. 1
- BINAC computer. 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- History. 1
- Computer input-output equipment 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer programming 1 + ∧ less
- Honeywell Inc. 6
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 3
- International Business Machines Corporation 3
- Remington Rand, Inc. 3
- Sperry Rand (Corporation). Univac Division 3
- Brainerd, John G. (John Grist), 1904-1988 2
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Eckert, J. Presper (John Presper), 1919- 2
- Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2
- Engineering Research Associates 2
- General Electric Company 2
- Illinois Scientific Developments, Inc. 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Larson, Earl R. 2
- Mauchly, John W (John William), 1907-1980 2
- Moore School of Electrical Engineering. 2
- Radio Corporation of America 2
- Raytheon Company 2
- U.S. Army Ballistic Research Laboratory. 2 + ∧ less