Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
Collection consists of subject files that contain reports, memoranda, and correspondence related to Edward Somers' work in automatic programming with Sperry Rand and GE's Computer Department.
Collection contains reports, proposals, design notebooks, technical literature, brochures, and advertisements relating to John S. Davis' work at Ramo-Wooldridge and from the associated companies of Thompson Ramo Wooldridge (later renamed TRW) Thompson Ramo Wooldridge Products Company, and Bunker Ramo.
Collection contains reports on the United States and international computer and electronics industries and markets as well as evaluations of specific computers, peripherals, and software published by a variety of market research firms. Contains reports about computer hardware, software, systems, and computer-related industries primarily in the United States that originated from numerous consulting firms.
The U.S. Government Computing Collection contains government publications, technical reports, descriptions and manuals of computer hardware, software, systems, installations and projects. All of the documents were produced by some agency of the government, and in most cases the documents are concerned with work performed specifically by these agencies.
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 4
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 2
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 2
- Computer storage devices 2
- Computers -- History -- Sources 2
- Electronic data processing consultants 2
- Magnetic tapes. 2
- Programming languages (Electronic computers) 2
- AN/UKY-1 (Computer) 1
- Ada (Computer program language) 1
- Antitrust law -- United States 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) 1
- Computer industry -- Forecasting. 1
- Computer industry -- Law and legislation 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- Periodicals. 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computer input-output equipment 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer programming 1 + ∧ less
- Auerbach Associates 2
- Charles Babbage Institute 2
- International Business Machines Corporation 2
- Radio Corporation of America 2
- Rome Air Development Center 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation). Univac Division 2
- United States. Navy 2
- United States. Office of Naval Research 2
- Western Electric Company 2
- Advanced Technology Resources Corporation. 1
- Air Force Avionics Laboratory. 1
- Air Force Cambridge Research Center (U.S.) 1
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 1
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company 1
- Argonne National Laboratory 1
- Arthur D. Little, Inc. 1
- Association for Computing Machinery 1
- Automation Consultants, Inc. 1
- Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc. 1 + ∧ less