Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection consists of subject files created by Albrecht Neumann that document some aspects of his work with General Electric, as well as with other companies in the computer industry, and at the National Bureau of Standards.
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
Collection contains reports, brochures, articles, photographs, and other items related to General Electric's Power Control Simulator, ERMA (a bank automation system), AC Network Analyzer, Psychological Matrix Rotator, analog computing modules, the GE-150, Computer-Recorder for Radiosonde, and general computer operations.
This collection contains pretrial depositions, plaintiff exhibits, deposition exhibits, trial testimony, trial exhibits, the final opinion and judgement, and indexes from the 1971 Honeywell vs. Sperry Rand suit.
The collection consists of corporate records of General Electric and the GE Computer Department, as well as materials gathered or created by H.R. Oldfield during and after his employment with GE and used in support of his 1996 book, King of the Seven Dwarfs: General Electric's Ambiguous Challenge to the Computer Industry.
- Computer Industry -- United States -- History 2
- Computer industry -- United States 2
- Computers 2
- Computers -- United States -- History 2
- Analog computer simulation. 1
- Atanasoff-Berry computer 1
- BINAC computer. 1
- Banks and Banking -- United States -- Automation 1
- Banks and banking -- Automation. 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- Standards. 1
- Computer input-output equipment 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer storage devices 1
- Computer terminals. 1
- Computers -- Law and legislation 1
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Honeywell Inc. 2
- International Business Machines Corporation 2
- Radio Corporation of America 2
- Raytheon Company 2
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 2
- United States. National Bureau of Standards 2
- Atanasoff, John V. (John Vincent) 1
- Auerbach Associates 1
- Berry, Clifford E. 1
- Bloch, Richard M. (Richard Milton) 1
- Brainerd, John G. (John Grist), 1904-1988 1
- Bunker-Ramo Corporation. Teleregister Products and Services. 1
- Center for Computer Sciences and Technology. 1
- Desch, Joseph R. 1
- Eckert, J. Presper (John Presper), 1919- 1
- Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Electronic Control Company 1
- Electronics Research Center (U.S.) 1 ∧ less