Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: CBI 13
Abstract Contains photocopied or microfilmed transcripts, exhibits, briefs, reports, depositions, and other court records from various antitrust suits in the computer industry. The most heavily documented case is U.S. vs. IBM. Other plaintiffs and defendants include: David Bunch, Howard S. Levine, American Telephone and Telegraph, Bell Telephone Laboratories, CALCOMP, Control Data Corporation, Greyhound Computer, ILC Data Devices, Litton Industries, Memorex Corporation, Telex, Transamerica Computer, and...
Dates: ca. 1940-1980
Identifier: CBI 80
Abstract The Control Data Corporation Records documents the company's operations, goals, plans, and products from its inception in 1957 to 1992.
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 7
Abstract This series documents the research, development, and engineering activities of the Control Data Corporation from 1957-1985.
Dates: 1957-1986; Majority of material found in ( 1960s-1970s)
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 11
Abstract This series consists of records documenting Control Data Corporation (CDC) litigation, including the Honeywell vs. CDC and Sperry Rand vs. CDC cases, as well as records documenting the everyday legal activities of the company. Materials include court documents, legal briefs, case background materials, memos and correspondence, and patent files.
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 12
Abstract This series documents the marketing, sales, and public relations activities of Control Data Corporation. Materials include correspondence, memos, reports, various committee meeting materials, marketing plans, product announcements, and advertisements.
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 17.
Abstract This series contains computer hardware and software product literature (pre-sale information), including advertisements, annual reports, brochures and accompanying correspondence, and product announcements distributed by Control Data Corporation to potential or actual customers.
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 18
Abstract This series contains Control Data Corporation (CDC) manuals and other post-purchase product information for specific computer hardware and software.
Dates: circa 1957-1991
Identifier: CBI 80, Series 25
Abstract This series contains reports on research and development projects in Control Data Corporation divisions, 1959-1964.
- Computer industry -- Marketing. 2
- Computer industry -- Research. 2
- Electronic digital computers -- Design and construction. 2
- PLATO (Electronic Computer System) 2
- Advertising -- Computers 1
- Antitrust law -- United States 1
- Chief executive officers -- United States -- Biography. 1
- Computer Industry -- United States -- History 1
- Computer industry -- Advertising. 1
- Computer industry -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Computer industry -- Law and legislation 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer managed instruction. 1
- Computer software -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Computer software -- Marketing. 1
- Computer-assisted instruction 1
- Computers -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Computers -- History -- Sources 1
- Computers -- Marketing. 1
- Computers -- United States -- History 1 ∧ less
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company 1
- Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc. 1
- Bunch, David 1
- California Computer Products 1
- Computer and Communications Industry Association 1
- Greyhound Computer Corporation 1
- Honeywell Inc. 1
- ILC Data Device Corporation 1
- International Business Machines Corporation 1
- Kershaw, Jay A. 1
- Levine, H. S. 1
- Lincoln, Neil R. 1
- Litton Industries 1
- Memorex Corporation 1
- Norris, William C., 1911-2006 1
- Sperry Rand (Corporation) 1
- Sperry Rand (Corporation). Univac Division 1
- Telex Corporation 1
- Thornton, J. E. (James E.) 1 ∧ less