Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains the records of the Burroughs Corporation, and its predecessors the American Arithmometer Company and Burroughs Adding Machine Company. Materials include corporate records, photographs, films and video tapes, scrapbooks, papers of employees and records of companies acquired by Burroughs.
Collection includes an incomplete run of the ALGOL Bulletin, numbers 1-39 (numbers 9, 17, and 18 were not included in the collection), an ALGOL mailing list, a technical report, and a report on ALGOL 60.
This collection consists of the company administrative records for Lockheed Martin and its predecessor and subsidiary companies, dating from the 1940s through the 2000s.
Collection contains reports on the United States and international computer and electronics industries and markets as well as evaluations of specific computers, peripherals, and software published by a variety of market research firms. Contains reports about computer hardware, software, systems, and computer-related industries primarily in the United States that originated from numerous consulting firms.
Contains transcripts from each of the eighteen symposia. The collection includes a synopsis of the first symposium, verbatim and edited transcripts of the second through eleventh Rand Symposia edited by Fred Gruenberger. The synopsis of the first symposium and the transcripts of the second through eighth symposia are in bound volumes while the transcripts for the ninth through eighteenth symposia are foldered.
Collection contains reports, manuals and publications from corporations, government agencies, and academic computing centers covering a broad range of computer-related topics.
Contains documents, photographs, and audiovisuals related to the American Federation of Information Processing Societies (AFIPS), its History of Computing Committee (HOCC), and work preserving the history of computing.
- Computers -- History -- Sources 5
- Computers -- History. 5
- Computer industry -- History. 4
- Computer industry -- History -- Sources 3
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 3
- Computers 3
- Computer industry 2
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 2
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- History -- Sources 1
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- Periodical 1
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- Research. 1
- Accounting machines. 1
- Antinuclear movement -- United States. 1
- Antitrust law -- United States 1
- Automation -- Periodicals. 1
- Banks and banking -- Automation. 1
- Bookkeeping machines. 1
- Business records. 1
- Calculators 1
- Computer industry -- Congresses. 1 + ∧ less
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 3
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies. History of Computing Committee 2
- Association for Computing Machinery 2
- Auerbach Associates 2
- Burroughs Corporation 2
- Charles Babbage Institute 2
- Acme Carbon and Ribbon Company. 1
- Advanced Technology Resources Corporation. 1
- Amdahl, Gene. 1
- American Arithmometer Company 1
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company 1
- Andree , Richard Vernon, 1919- 1
- Armer, Paul. 1
- Armering, George. 1
- Arnoni, M. S. 1
- Arthur D. Little, Inc. 1
- Atchinson, William. 1
- Atwood, Delbert. 1
- Auerbach, Isaac L. (Isaac Levin), 1921-1992 1
- Augustine, James. 1 + ∧ less