Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Agendas 2
- Organizations 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Social justice 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Flyers 1
- Jewish Americans 1
- Ledgers 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1