Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Arrowhead Civic Club records
The collection holds letters, constitution and by-laws (1985), Train Fact Sheet (1982), and newspaper features (1960, 1986).
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base records
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
John Stone Pardee papers
The collection contains correspondence, articles written by Pardee, notes and other reference materials. Most of the material concerns Pardee's Duluth, Minnesota civic activities, including the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association correspondence (1918-1930), civic council material (1925-1928) and some correspondence and notes on "Pittsburg Plus" (1924-1927), an issue concerning unfair steel base prices.
United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together records
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
Women's Institute of Duluth records
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Minutes 4
- Organizations 4
- Publications 4
- Financial records 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Agendas 2
- By-laws 2
- Social justice 2
- West End (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Academic papers 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Authors 1
- Business 1 + ∧ less
- English 6
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Arrowhead Civic Club 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- Pardee, John Stone, 1863 December 8-1930 April 10 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Women's Institute of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less