Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Bicentennial Commission records
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
Duluth Board of Trade records
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center records
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Kelley-How-Thomson Company records
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Northern Environmental Council records
The collection contains correspondence, constitution and bylaws, minutes, resolutions, the general administrative files of board members Charles Stoddard and Paul Kanowski, financial records, files from public relations campaigns, and news clippings dealing with environmental issues.
Save Lake Superior Association records
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
Sons of the American Revolution, Duluth Chapter records
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, bylaws, financial material, and other reference materials.
Town View Improvement Corporation records
The collections is arranged in four series: administration; financial; publicity, photographs, scrapbooks; and property files.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Auxiliary records
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- Minutes 10
- Articles of incorporation 7
- Publications 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Constitutions 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Financial statements 3
- Organizations 3
- Photographs 3
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Annual reports 2
- Architectural drawings 2
- Contracts 2
- Environmental protection 2 + ∧ less
- English 10
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Northern Environmental Council (Minn.) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1
- Sons of the American Revolution, Duluth Chapter 1
- Town View Improvement Corporation 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less