Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The records consist of by-laws and constitution (1958-1985), a brief history of the organization and a list of past presidents and members, summary financial information, correspondence (1960-1970s), minutes of executive and business meetings (1957-2010, gaps), newsletters (1960-2010, gaps), files on sponsored and attended programs and other meetings or events. There is a Minnesota Reading Council file (1961-1983), and a set of certificates of honors and president’s club awards.
The collection contains records of the Community Health Center, Inc. and its successors, First Plan of Minnesota and FirstSolutions.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains the papers of Mabelle McCullough, associate professor of Education and Assistant Dean of Students at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 11
- University Archives 1
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 1
- Newsletters 12
- Correspondence 11
- Minutes 11
- Organizations 8
- Membership Lists 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Photographs 6
- Publications 6
- Reports 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- By-laws 4
- Veterans 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Constitutions 3
- Financial records 3
- Posters 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Social service 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2 + ∧ less
- English 10
- English 3
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Arrowhead Reading Council 1
- Association of College and University Housing Officers 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Beeman, Alice 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Community Health Center, Inc. 1
- Council on International Educational Exchange 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Dolan, Eleanor 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1
- First Plan of Minnesota 1
- FirstSolutions 1
- Governors Commission on the States of Women 1
- International Federation of University Women 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Jierree, Linda 1 + ∧ less