Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains records of the Community Health Center, Inc. and its successors, First Plan of Minnesota and FirstSolutions.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws and amendments, annual reports, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, newsletters, policies, a few photographs, and scrapbooks.
The collection contains the papers of Mabelle McCullough, associate professor of Education and Assistant Dean of Students at the University of Minnesota.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains annual reports, news clippings, newsletters, promotional materials and working papers.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 8
- University Archives 1
- Newsletters 8
- Correspondence 7
- Minutes 7
- Reports 7
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Organizations 5
- Annual reports 4
- Photographs 4
- Publications 4
- Social service 4
- Financial records 3
- Membership Lists 3
- People with disabilities 3
- Veterans 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Constitutions 2
- Correspondence. 2
- Flyers 2 + ∧ less
- English 7
- English 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Association of College and University Housing Officers 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Beeman, Alice 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Community Health Center, Inc. 1
- Council on International Educational Exchange 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Dolan, Eleanor 1
- Family Service of Duluth 1
- First Plan of Minnesota 1
- FirstSolutions 1
- Governors Commission on the States of Women 1
- International Federation of University Women 1
- Jierree, Linda 1
- McCullough, Mabelle G., 1914-1980 1
- Minnesota. Human Rights Committee on Sexual Stereotypes in Education 1
- Moos, Malcolm, 1916-1982 1 + ∧ less