Showing Collections: 241 - 259 of 259
Verna Golden Scott Papers
The collection consists of correspondence with booking agents and publicity material regarding artists engaged by Scott to perform at the University of Minnesota and other venues.
W. T. Bailey Lumber Company records
The collection contains correspondence, contracts, land deeds and abstracts, legal and financial records, income and property tax records, and financial ledgers.
Walter Butler Shipbuilder’s Basketball Team scrapbook
The collection consists of one scrapbook of clippings, correspondence and member lists.
Walter Koellein Vivrett papers
This collections contains personal and professional papers Walter Vivrett, professor of architecture at the University of Minnesota. .
Walter Thomas Pattison papers
This collection consists of the papers of Walter Thomas Pattison, professor of Spanish at the University of Minnesota.
WAMSO Encore Cookbook correspondence and manuscript
The collection includes correspondence and manuscripts of recipes contributed by famous musicians to the cookbook. Included is personal correspondence which the musicians exchanged with Rosalynd Pflaum.
Frank M. and Alice Rockwell Warren family papers
The collection contains Frank M. Warren's records from the Isle Royale Citizens’ Committee 1926-1929.
Waseca Technical College records
The collection consists of records of the University of Minnesota Waseca Technical College from its inauguration in 1967 through the closing stages of the college in 1992.
Wenceslau and John Sholar papers
Papers (1894-1937) of Wenceslau Sholar, a Slovenian immigrant priest, consist of letters written to his brother in Slovenia. The letters describe the early years of Slovene settlement in Illinois and Minnesota, where Sholar served.
West Duluth Centennial Committee records
The collection contains minutes, contracts, correspondence, color snapshot photographs of the two days of events in West Duluth and at Bayfront Park, and a copy of the West Duluth Centennial Memory Book: West Duluth Duluth United for a Century 1894-1994.
West Duluth Commercial Club records
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
Charles C. Wieland letterpress book
The collection contains a letterpress book of handwritten, outgoing, business correspondence that is not indexed.
Joseph B. Wiener papers
The collection contains recollection of dreams, poetry, drawings, annotations of Waldo Frank’s “The Jew in Our Day”; correspondence (1935-1958) with artist Knute Heldner and his wife Colette; and published materials and newspaper clippings on Heldner.
William Watts Folwell papers
The collection contains the papers of William Watts Folwell, first president of the University of Minnesota.
Wilson Dallam Wallis papers
The collection consists of manuscripts by Wilson D. Wallis, professor of anthropology at the University of Minnesota.
Women's Institute of Duluth records
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
Woodland Hills Home records
The collection contains A Study of the Feasibility of Establishing a Self Dependent Living Skills Program, prepared for Woodland Hills Home by Burt Galaway, and related documents including correspondence and subsequent reports on establishing a self-dependent living skills program.
Albert Woolson papers
The collection contains correspondence, birthday cards and telegrams, articles, awards, a copy of Woolson's discharge papers, poems and songs dedicated to Woolson, and news clippings,1928-1958.
YMCA general counsel files
Files documenting legal matters in which the YMCA of the USA was involved, primarily from the mid- to the late-twentieth century. Among the most prominent topics are property, taxation, railroad and transportation YMCAs, and international projects. The records also include some contracts, agreements, and grants.
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 179
- Performing Arts Archives 26
- University Archives 23
- Children's Literature Research Collections 11
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 8
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 4
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 2
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 2
- Social Welfare History Archives 1
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- James Ford Bell Library 1
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Correspondence 211
- Photographs 90
- Newspaper clippings 79
- Minutes 74
- Publications 68
- Duluth (Minn.) 62
- Financial records 40
- Correspondence. 39
- Scrapbooks 37
- Organizations 36
- Reports 36
- By-laws 27
- Membership Lists 26
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 24
- Associations, institutions, etc. 23
- Business 23
- Women 21
- Articles of incorporation 19
- Businesses 19
- Financial statements 19 + ∧ less
- English 160
- English 83
- Multiple languages 8
- Undetermined 5
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Reserve Mining Company 5
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 4
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 4
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 4
- Save Lake Superior Association 4
- Bly, Robert 3
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 3
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 3
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Minnesota 3
- Mitropoulos, Dimitri, 1896-1960 3
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 3
- United States Steel Corporation 3
- University of Minnesota Duluth 3
- Verbrugghen, Henri 3
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 3
- 4-H clubs 2
- American Red Cross 2
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 2 + ∧ less