Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The collection contains correspondence, certificates of awards and membership, medical articles (1913-1947) authored by Collins, photographs of Collins' paintings, general photographs, and genealogical information.
The collection contains correspondence, reference materials, photographs and news clippings.
The collection contains Frank M. Warren's records from the Isle Royale Citizens’ Committee 1926-1929.
- Awards 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Academic papers 1
- Account books 1
- Animals 1
- Architecture 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Authors 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1
- Baseball 1
- Biography 1
- Bridges 1
- Business 1
- Businesses 1 ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Collins, Arthur N., 1876-1970 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Linklater, John “Jack”, 1866-1933 1
- Mitchell, Robert C. family, 1832 September 16-1907 July 26 1