Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains correspondence, papers and court records relevant to Dr. Leppink's and the County Health Board's role in the litigation of the lengthy legal case involving Reserve Mining Company"s dumping of taconite tailings into Lake Superior.
This collection contains reports, correspondence, court materials and exhibits related to the Reserve Mining Company controversy over the company’s policy of discharging taconite tailings into Lake Superior.
The collection contains legal correspondence, testimony, briefs, transcripts, reports, and exhibits dealing with the various legal trials.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
- Court records 3
- Drinking water 3
- Lake Superior 3
- Reserve Mining Company--Trials, litigation, etc. 3
- Taconite plant tailings 3
- Lawsuits 2
- Reports 2
- Taconite industry 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- By-laws 1
- Ephemera 1 + ∧ less
- Save Lake Superior Association 3
- Leppink, Harold B. 1
- Lind, Alden E., 1935 March 24-2001 November 28 1
- Reserve Mining Legal Case 1
- Save Lake Superior Association (Two Harbors, Minn.) 1